Malone
    Malone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Malone's College Picks

10* FSU -3 - I feel FSU's D is too strong for a ND balanced offense. ND will have to rely on the air attack, which will do more harm then good. 21-14 FSU
    5* FSU/ND UNDER 47 - FSU's totals haven't broken 47 in the past 5 games and ND has only eclipsed the 47 mark in the past 2 of 5 games. With FSU's banged up O-Line, starting a 17 year old, and mediocre offense, this sets up perfectly for a pillow fight.

Staying away from Baylor/Wash - I would take over as for nothing else as both their D's are horrendous.

First thread, been betting for years now; never had a down year, but plenty of down weeks.

Malone

2* Baylor -9.5
    4* Over 79

Malone

4-0 Yesterday up 1.9 Units - The FSU & Baylor games were exciting, that's for sure!

Today's Picks!

5* BYU +1.5 - I really think the BYU defense is far too strong for Tulsa's offense. I know I'm going against the grain, but no one is noticing that Tulsa's strongest asset their running game, and run D is BYU's best aspect of their team. Tulsa's secondary is HORRENDOUS. BYU wins with big plays in the air and Tulsa is stuck relying on their passing game which will fail.

10* Iowa State - Rutgers is just no match for this Iowa State team. Rutgers is mediocre at best and will really struggle to generate any offense against Iowa State. If Iowa State goes up early, there is no looking back.

Good luck all!

Last edited by Malone; 12-30-11 at 10:18 AM. Reason: Spelling

Malone

4-0 Yesterday up 1.9 Units - The FSU & Baylor games were exciting, that's for sure!

Today's Picks!

5* BYU +1.5 - I really think the BYU defense is far too strong for Tulsa's offense. I know I'm going against the grain, but no one is noticing that Tulsa's strongest asset their running game, and run D is BYU's best aspect of their team. Tulsa's secondary is HORRENDOUS. BYU wins with big plays in the air and Tulsa is stuck relying on their passing game which will fail.

10* Iowa State - Rutgers is just no match for this Iowa State team. Rutgers is mediocre at best and will really struggle to generate any offense against Iowa State. If Iowa State goes up early, there is no looking back.

Good luck all!