npmassa
    npmassa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5377

Today in the books...lets get to work on Thurs. 12/29/11

Right off the bat i'm looking at the total in the Baylor game at 78, 78.5, 79 i'm sure by kickoff it will be 80+ but can Washington trade TD's with this team? Not to say that its impossible but i might find comfort laying the 9, 9.5 with Baylor. I know that theres a lot of proven systems out there when it comes to betting against the H. Trophy winner but lets face it RG3 is a beast and is on a mission called the NFL....hmmmmm...witch makes me wonder why this line is not 14 maybe 17? I have not spent a lot of time on the ND v. Florida St. but something tells me that FL St. D will be the difference in this game and the O will be able to capitalize on good field position and put up way more than 3.5 to win this game....No disrespect to ND maybe they score just enough to take the game over 47? i really cant remember the last time a Fl St. game went over the number but i kind of like this one to sail!

Anyone have any thoughts on these games? Thanks!

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Take ND +3.5. Better team, less athletes, but more disciplined

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes washington can score with baylor.... Trust me when i tell you both these defenses are awful.... In a year or two when you look back on the number of baylor offensive players in the NFL it will be eye opening. price is a solid qb but they wont keep up with baylor. I learned my lesson betting baylor dome unders in that texas tech game almost the same total... Good luck

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im on notre dame under 53 in a teaser. Could go over with a pick/turnovers or a kick return or two also could be 20-17 type of game easy.

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

The last 11 HT winners favored by more than a TD in a bowl are 1-10 ATS

Washington is 4-0 in bowls as a dog and they won outright last year as a 11.5 dog.
    Baylor is 1-3 ATS when having at least two weeks rest.

jds07v
    jds07v's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

I am personally on baylor team total over 44.5

Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Quote Originally Posted by firehoyt View Post
    The last 11 HT winners favored by more than a TD in a bowl are 1-10 ATS

Washington is 4-0 in bowls as a dog and they won outright last year as a 11.5 dog.
    Baylor is 1-3 ATS when having at least two weeks rest.
    This reassures me not to take Baylor ATS... It's a toss up. Baylors defense is terrible and it all depends on how Washington keeps up.... And I'm sure they'll make their best effort to do so. I added Baylor money line to a parlay with FSU. Baylor won't lose this.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

OVER in Baylor Washington game and FSU covers.

GREGREEK
    GREGREEK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 512

FSU Large and also FSU plus 2.5 and under 53 on a teaser. FSU in Florida in a bowl game with a Solid D should take care of business.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Quote Originally Posted by GREGREEK View Post
    FSU Large and also FSU plus 2.5 and under 53 on a teaser. FSU in Florida in a bowl game with a Solid D should take care of business.
    No one has mentioned the FSU O-Line though. They have a 17 year old kid starting at guard. Another guard making his first start ever. That O-Line is banged up real bad and the Irish know all about it. Manuel has had success this year for the Seminoles because he has had time to make the right decision behind center. When he's getting pressed down after down it'll be a completely different story.

I got myself a 3 team 9.5pt teaser:

ND +13

ND/FSU UNDER 55.5

Baylor PK

studmlb55
    studmlb55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Going to be on:

FSU over 45.5 for 5 units

and more than likely, just waiting for the number to continue to go up up and up

Washington under 81?

SmackdownV
    SmackdownV's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Alert! Alert! Alert!

The front page of SBR College Football "Picks" say TAKE THE UNDER In the Florida State/ND game.

If you FADE these picks..............90% of the time your making $$$$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm looking for a GREAT Florida State DOMINATION today and see this game in the range of 35-17.

Over and Florida State here.

Fast Brothers from the streets vs. White Catholics.

I'll take the Fast Bro's to DOMINATE in this one.

ND will get ROOOOOOLLLLLLED today and then go home and say some "Hail Mary's" to repent for getting demolished.

Florida State Track Star Brothers 35
    ND White Catholics 17

mikea33
    Why Canucks, why?
    mikea33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

i agree i was on under and saw john ryan had the under. probably going to stay away now

GREGREEK
    GREGREEK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 512

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    No one has mentioned the FSU O-Line though. They have a 17 year old kid starting at guard. Another guard making his first start ever. That O-Line is banged up real bad and the Irish know all about it. Manuel has had success this year for the Seminoles because he has had time to make the right decision behind center. When he's getting pressed down after down it'll be a completely different story. I got myself a 3 team 9.5pt teaser: ND +13 ND/FSU UNDER 55.5 Baylor PK
    Great point but manuel is quick and he will get out of trouble. Also look for a ton of screens