Beez1973
    Beez1973's Avatar Become A Pro!

Toledo vs Air Force Review

Trends and stats play a huge roll when making any wager !!! Now here are the problems with a tough match up in styles with the Air Force vs Toledo game...

Over/Under - 69.5... this total is a very tough number to figure out.... If Toledo keeps a lead in this game and puts pressure on the Air Force team to become more of a quick score team they we get an easy over, the big question is will this happen ? I say no !!! Air Force has to control the clock and avoid turning the ball over to keep this game under the total, which will happen. Who wins the game ?

Air Force will control play but I still think that Toledo will do enough to cover the three points. This game is not a huge play for me straight up but I love the same game Teaser play of Toledo +4 and Under 76.5....

Good Luck !!!

Toledo +4 Under 76.5

Romanov
    Diapason Knells
    Romanov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

please dont listen to this guy. he is teasing in the wrong direction

ProPicker713
    METS!
    ProPicker713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Toledo Wins straight up easy game for them they are well prepared and ready for this game .

saratoga1927
    saratoga1927's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone know for sure about the wind factor? I heard it had slowed a bit down to 18 mph.
    Also do you know if the configuration of RFK will help to cut down on the wind or not?

Dom177
    Dom177's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1210

Tease to AF +10/u76.5

jaeguyoon
    [Too Long]
    jaeguyoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1087

Quote Originally Posted by saratoga1927 View Post
    Anyone know for sure about the wind factor? I heard it had slowed a bit down to 18 mph.
    Also do you know if the configuration of RFK will help to cut down on the wind or not?
    I live in the area, and the wind is not an issue imo. It's just a normal day, some people walking around with just a sweater.

saratoga1927
    saratoga1927's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jaeguyoon View Post
    I live in the area, and the wind is not an issue imo. It's just a normal day, some people walking around with just a sweater.
    Thanks