firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

12/28 Bowl Games

Cal +4.

California won three of their last four with the only loss being to Stanford by three. While Texas lost three of their last four. California has big play potential while Texas' secondary ranks close to the bottom. California had 62 plays from the line of scrimmage that went more than 20 yards. Texas' dual QB system is a joke. Ash has 5 more interceptions than TD passes. California is +4 in turnover margin while Texas is -5. Texas QB's have thrown 15 interceptions while Cal's QB has 11. He has only 1 interception in the last four games. I see California winning with the TO battle and by keeping long drives going. Also sprinkle a little on the Over.

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Under 71 AF/Tol
    AF+3.5

71 is set too high. This game will be about ball control and clock management. AF will keep the ground game going to take away possessions from Toledo.

I'm taking Air Force simply based on LolsMcWinsey is on Toledo and he's great fade material. Also the MAC sucks in bowl games.

DoubleRedDragon
    DoubleRedDragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 519

so you take the points rather than the AF ML? I see this as being a touchdown game rather than a FG game... maybe more value in getting +80 more (+170 rather than -110), no?

DoubleRedDragon
    DoubleRedDragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 519

Quote Originally Posted by firehoyt View Post
    Cal +4.

California won three of their last four with the only loss being to Stanford by three. While Texas lost three of their last four. California has big play potential while Texas' secondary ranks close to the bottom. California had 62 plays from the line of scrimmage that went more than 20 yards. Texas' dual QB system is a joke. Ash has 5 more interceptions than TD passes. California is +4 in turnover margin while Texas is -5. Texas QB's have thrown 15 interceptions while Cal's QB has 11. He has only 1 interception in the last four games. I see California winning with the TO battle and by keeping long drives going. Also sprinkle a little on the Over.
    From what I hear this may be a defensive battle... but I have found that bowl games are consistently going over, so it's tough.

dredmahawkus
    dredmahawkus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Is Texas getting those players back for this game?