iceaxe56's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 469

Air Force will win the clock and the game--4 yards at a time

ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

Quote Originally Posted by LolsMcwinsey View Post
    Toledo had months to prepare. No way they lose
    AF has had just as much time, case dismissed. That angle doesnt work here.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i imagine a lot of folks are gonna be upset when they wake up and see this....

rockhardfister
    rockhardfister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Air Force was getting shut out by Army at half time. If that team shows up they lose by 30. Toledo has the better athletes on both sides of the ball. I could see Toledo not being focused and AF running it down their throats for 60 minutes also. People think crappy weather favors AF but IDK, Toledo can run the rock too.

dredmahawkus
    dredmahawkus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

fkkkk

brewcrew2k
    !
    brewcrew2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11895

Quote Originally Posted by LolsMcwinsey View Post
    Toledo had months to prepare. No way they lose
    Weren't you on every Mac team to win a bowl? Give it up the Mac is not good...

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Your bookie must love you! You went all in on WMU then reloaded to go all in on Louisville and now you've reloaded for Toledo?! How bout taking a week off to regroup. Wait, nevermind. You're great fade material.

Believeland
    The Dude minds
    Believeland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 922

I hope ** wins one for my sake

jaeguyoon
    [Too Long]
    jaeguyoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1087

I was set on toledo.... now I'll have to rethink this.

bartman
    bartman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Look at the respective schedules and the W/L records....... Toledo, mucher tougher schedule. With the exception of getting blown out by boise state, their other three losses were by a COMBINED 11 points........

Toledo and UNDER!

balls2wall
    balls2wall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6601

You had the two biggest bets of your life yesterday. Where does this one rank? Is it up there with those?

just trying to gauge how big this play is

thanks

balls2wall
    balls2wall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6601

Quote Originally Posted by bartman View Post
    Look at the respective schedules and the W/L records....... Toledo, mucher tougher schedule. With the exception of getting blown out by boise state, their other three losses were by a COMBINED 11 points........

Toledo and UNDER!

you are playing with fire bro

you can throw stats and everything else out the window

Pin Fish
    Pin Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13609

Toledo and UNDER!
    exactly why the Fighting Falcons are the play..........did you watchg the AF Boise game.............

bartman

No, evidently AF played them tight though. Has AF beaten any teams with a winning record? And with the exception of playing Boise tight they pretty much got blown out when they played a good team.

Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

Toledo and UNDER!
    You say Toledo played tougher schedule?
    AF played Notre Dame, Boise State, TCU, SD St...
    It was pretty close, Sagarin gives edge to Toledo 82 to 109, but, hey, I question their SOS info, it can be skewed by playing one highly rated team, or not.
    AND Sagarin has Big 12 as # 1 conference with OK St # 3, OK # 4, A&M # 11, Baylor # 12, K State # 14, Missouri # 16, Texas # 17... that is insanity.
    A few yrs ago they had the Pac 12 that way and they lost 4 of 5 bowls SU or something like that, it was a joke.
    Last edited by Serbone; 12-28-11 at 10:49 AM.

HotRush
    HotRush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 409

Im still on the Toledo band wagon and over... GL to you all

jameski999
    jameski999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4260

Toledo is no Boise, have U seem the teams in the MAC play defense? Yeah me either because they don't play any. I will take the better defense in AF and a option offense that Toledo has rarely seen. AF by 7

flocko76
    flocko76's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3316

Quote Originally Posted by rockhardfister View Post
    Air Force was getting shut out by Army at half time. If that team shows up they lose by 30. Toledo has the better athletes on both sides of the ball. I could see Toledo not being focused and AF running it down their throats for 60 minutes also. People think crappy weather favors AF but IDK, Toledo can run the rock too.
    army plays the same style as af so they can prepare for it. toledo hasn't seen the triple option. its hard to practice for.

tarheelfan72
    tarheelfan72's Avatar Become A Pro!

Really don't think most of the clowns on this board who cap by looking at the score of the last two games are taking the option factor into account. Has the MAC seen a triple option/flexbone playbook all year? I think that kind of offense is going to be breaking ankles all day of Toledo's defense full of guys who couldn't walk on at any other school in Ohio.

bartman

I stand corrected, AF schedule is tougher but if you get blown out by most of the tough teams, it doesnt mattter much. My point is that Toledo beat some quality teams and AF didnt and Toledos losses were close with the exception of Boise St who they did hang with until mid 3rd quarter............

think the under is the smarter play here, winds 20-30 mph

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelfan72 View Post
    Really don't think most of the clowns on this board who cap by looking at the score of the last two games are taking the option factor into account. Has the MAC seen a triple option/flexbone playbook all year? I think that kind of offense is going to be breaking ankles all day of Toledo's defense full of guys who couldn't walk on at any other school in Ohio.

having HC leave for another school and some of his staff that will be leaving shopping for houses gotta make it tougher to prepare as well...

rockhardfister

Their Offensive Coordinator was named HC. There is no turmoil on the sidelines.

tarheelfan72

For real? As of ten days ago they were not even sure they would have enough coaches to coach this game! And since the former HC is taking most of his staff with him, almost every coach for Toledo is lame duck.

Anybody watch the Independence Bowl? That's what happens when lame duck coaching staffs coach bowl games. Especially lower tier bowls. Add in the option factor and I bet AF runs up and down the field like like the defense isn't even out there.

rockhardfister

For real? As of ten days ago they were not even sure they would have enough coaches to coach this game! And since the former HC is taking most of his staff with him, almost every coach for Toledo is lame duck.

Anybody watch the Independence Bowl? That's what happens when lame duck coaching staffs coach bowl games. Especially lower tier bowls. Add in the option factor and I bet AF runs up and down the field like like the defense isn't even out there.
    Stop misleading because your Heels got busted with no coaching staff. If they lose it wont be because they forgot the plays or lack of leadership. You dont think Campbell is taking this game seriously in his debut as HC? Risky thinking.

Although coach Tim Beckman has since left the Rockets, they seem unlikely to experience any drop off in production for the Military Bowl with offensive coordinator Matt Campbell now in charge.

Although Beckman came to the Rockets after spending more than a decade of coaching on the defensive side of the ball, it was Toledo's offense that came to flourish under Campbell. Athletic director Mike O'Brien originally named the 32-year-old Campbell an interim coach for the bowl game, but has since dropped the interim title.

"We are very pleased that Matt Campbell has agreed to become the head football coach at the University of Toledo," O'Brien said. "There is no doubt that Matt has done a terrific job in his three years as our offensive coordinator. The performance of our offense speaks for itself."

tarheelfan72

I'm not misleading shit you mental midget. It takes more than one guy to coach a football team, especially one promoted two weeks ago. And nobody on the sidelines for this game or for any recent practices gives two shits about it with the exception of the recently promoted head coach. You really think guys leaving for Illinois when this game is over have been busting their balls to figure out the option?

rockhardfister

I'm not misleading shit you mental midget. It takes more than one guy to coach a football team, especially one promoted two weeks ago. And nobody on the sidelines for this game or for any recent practices gives two shits about it with the exception of the recently promoted head coach. You really think guys leaving for Illinois when this game is over have been busting their balls to figure out the option?
    So according to you the Toledo coaches just said "fuk these kids, my reputation and my craft, im going to Illinois next year"?? Did the Southern Miss coach do that to his kids or did they play hard in Hawaii? Unless you are at every practice you should just sit back and enjoy a nice cup of STFU.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

DJ Dana
    DJ Dana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

The reality is it's not hard to prepare for the triple option. Toledo's had almost a month to get ready to defend it. I like Toledo in this spot. I don't like the over however because Air Force's running style eats the clock up.

PlayTheSpread
    PlayTheSpread's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1651

Anyone notice how every post on SBR leads into an argument?

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lang and Mcloser on toledo is all I need to cap this game.............

PlayTheSpread
    PlayTheSpread's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1651

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Lang and Mcloser on toledo is all I need to cap this game.............
    I knew Lang was on Toledo but this info makes me feel even better about my AF pick! Thanks bro

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

When is this LOLidiot going to stop posting 'locks', I had Louisville last night and knew I was cooked. I got Toledo straight in my bowl pickem but thinking about changing it

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

my math model has AF 70% SU and 72% ATS

12 Last