Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Re: Cincinnati Bearcats' Line

I saw this the other day and then forgot about it after placing my bet. Anyone wanting to catch the Bearcats @ + odds should do it quickly before the lines drops even further... Zach Collaros will be the starting QB against Vanderbilt.

RPP
    RPP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I doubt that's going to affect the line much. I'm a Cincy student, but realistically, we have SUCKED against SEC teams.

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

Quote Originally Posted by RPP View Post
    I doubt that's going to affect the line much. I'm a Cincy student, but realistically, we have SUCKED against SEC teams.
    It's going to affect it more than you think. The line dropped a point within an hour-and-a-half of the news coming out.

If you're a college student... that means I've been gambling a lot longer than you've been on this earth. (That was not a shot!)

RPP
    RPP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Lol, Dennis Erickson has been coaching a lot longer than Chris Peterson too.

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

Quote Originally Posted by RPP View Post
    Lol, Dennis Erickson has been coaching a lot longer than Chris Peterson too.
    Bearcats will beat Vanderbilt...

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

When the match up was 1st announced I was thinkin Cincy would be favored. I cant deal with of stirring the ire the SEC backers but I really see Ciincy winning this one straight up

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

Quote Originally Posted by MTek View Post
    When the match up was 1st announced I was thinkin Cincy would be favored. I cant deal with of stirring the ire the SEC backers but I really see Ciincy winning this one straight up
    Until Collaros made himself available earlier this week, I wasn't going to touch it.

No way was Cincy going to be favored with Munchie at QB... not this year.