cheesehead004
    cheesehead004's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is 14 too many points to be laying against Arizona St?

On one hand, Boise looks like an "easy" play, but on the other hand it looks like like way too many points to be giving a team that can move the ball against a bad Boise D... can't figure out this game. Any thoughts?

Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

Betting both these teams in November and December was an exercise in money burning. A shocking 0-9 ATS combined. Fate has to change for one. Boise St gets lots of love and you will lay a couple extra if you want to join the crowd and back. Tough to step up with AZ ST with 4 straight loses outright. Two touchdowns makes me braver. Boise last cashed a ticket on Oct 15th, yet people eagerly slapping down their money laying 14?

Boise is the better team, but AZ ST doesn't really match up that bad. I believe they will play hard for departing head coach. Not one of my stronger plays, but I'm leaning towards taking the 14. gl

MARVEL
    MARVEL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 935

Kellen Moore should do well against the horrible pass defense of ASU. I am sure he wants to put on an amazing performance in his last game. One of the starting DE and a key WR/PR will not play for ASU tomorrow. ASU is 6-6 for a reason.
    defensive end Junior Onyeali and wide receiver/kick returner Jamal Miles

Read more here: http://www.idahostatesman.com/2011/1...#storylink=cpy
    defensive end Junior Onyeali and wide receiver/kick returner Jamal Miles

Read more here: http://www.idahostatesman.com/2011/1...#storylink=cpy

lovetobet
    lovetobet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2200

Quote Originally Posted by Pivotpoint View Post
    Betting both these teams in November and December was an exercise in money burning. A shocking 0-9 ATS combined. Fate has to change for one. Boise St gets lots of love and you will lay a couple extra if you want to join the crowd and back. Tough to step up with AZ ST with 4 straight loses outright. Two touchdowns makes me braver. Boise last cashed a ticket on Oct 15th, yet people eagerly slapping down their money laying 14?

Boise is the better team, but AZ ST doesn't really match up that bad. I believe they will play hard for departing head coach. Not one of my stronger plays, but I'm leaning towards taking the 14. gl
    You pretty much summed up exactly how I feel on this game. Not a strong play for me but a small play on Boise seems correct.

On a side note F*cking great avatar. I think the guy I was arguing with the other day needs to see this, he doesn't like chicks as avatars because it makes him think he's talking to a girl. Somehow that's not the feeling I'm getting staring at your avatar. I just realized he's probably gay

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

ASU seemed to get worse and worse as the season went on. As for Boise, its hard for them to get up for certain games with the schedule they have. Yes, they did shi t the bed vs TCU, but TCU is a much better team all around than ASU. I played Boise early at 12.5, but I think they cover the 14.

Scuba Gooding Jr
    Scuba Gooding Jr's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'll be layin the 14 in this one. Chris Petersen and that team are going to want to send Kellen Moore out with a huge victory. I think Bosie jumps on ASU early and often, wouldn't at all be surprised if they're up something like 28 at the half.