B1AZE
    Dont hassle the hoff
    B1AZE's Avatar Become A Pro!

CFB - FIU / Marshall

I lean towards FIU for several reasons (defense, playmakers, game indoors = speed, game in florida, turnovers, etc) but it seems like its a bet everyone is on. Which always scares me. The line has done nothing but give you points for Marshall off key numbers of 3 and 4. Line tells me it was pretty easy to get +3.5 (Buying 1/2), +4 or +4.5.

However, these marshall guys have played a pretty tough schedule so their stats are skewed IMO. When you have played offenses like Houston, Tulsa, Ohio and VT as a mid major then your defense should look "crappy" on paper.

So i expect a closer game and i think people will think their "crappy" defense will lead to alot of points being scored.

So i propose a play on the under as their defense stats are being propped up by being bombed by good teams and FIU has a pretty good defense themselves.

Under 50 (-110 bodog / bovada whatever)

I have a prop play i like:

FIU first downs made -1.5 (-120) at 5 dimes.

Im thinking FIU has atleast 2 more first downs then Marshall. Marshall wasn't very good at compiling FD this year as they only averaged 16 per game. Also had 28 one game, but that was when they were playing Case Keenum and had to play from way behind. FIU would have cashed this in 5 or 6 of their games. Marshall would have cashed this 3 times but one was against Houston so that's really an anomaly. Add in better offensive talent and a better defense and you have to think FIU cashes this prop bet.

I will look towards a side play at halftime.

felon4wins
    felon4wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

first of all those girls asses r great and i loke the over cause its indoors at 49 . think about this only one fAVORITE HAS COVERED SO FAR AND 2 DOGS COVERED OR WON OUTRITE TAKE FIU PUBLIC PLAY TIME TO GIVE BACK

B1AZE
    Dont hassle the hoff
    B1AZE's Avatar Become A Pro!

2H - FIU -3 (-115)
    Better then having a ticket -4 and its obvious that Marshall is hanging tough. I think this will come down to mistakes and FIU is the better team handling the ball.

Moneyline at pinny went from -160 to -180 real quick.

65% chance of victory.