SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

He finally got a winner

OtherSide
    OtherSide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

This is from another post.Amazing how bad Lang is!

Apologies RJ. I think everyone is just flabbergasted that someone that is clueless about sports and even less about gambling can continue to charge for his crappy picks. I mean the guy is so unbearably cocky in interviews for no reason whatsoever considering he has never had a winning year since I started tracking him in 2006. He's down well over 3000 Dimes, meaning if his clients bankroll was $10,000..... Lang helped them lose over $300,000. Yet he acts like the greatest capper alive and even calls himself the most honest man in the business all the while deleting his records and manipulating it to look like he only wins. The only thing he has to brag about is his crappy movie, which lost tons of money I believe (gee even sinking Hollywood studios). Just the biggest fraud ever and I appreciate that forums like this exist to expose this weasel.

peppermillrick
    peppermillrick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Scamdicapper Alert!

After losing 3,245.7 dimes for his clients at the old website, Brandon Lang is now with Eddie Roman. Not one to disappoint his fading fans, so far Lang in five days on the new site has lost 51.75 dimes. Stu Feiner called Brandon "the worst handicapper in the world" and explains how Lang's Super Bowl record was manufactured. Al DeMarco said Lang was "the greatest chaser in the business." You got to love this video of a former Lang customer burning his betting ticket. In Lang's Tuesday video he talks about internet gamblers and admits "my internet product over at that other website was absolutely pathetic for five years."

THE PATHETIC BRANDON LANG RECORD:

LANG RESULTS for 4/21/10
    15 DIMES - WHITE SOX (-110) - LOSER
    5 DIMES - ATHLETICS (+135) - LOSER
    5 DIMES - MAVERICKS - LOSER
    -27 DIMES

LANG RESULTS for 4/20/10
    5 DIMES - RAYS (-115) - LOSER
    5 DIMES - GIANTS (-110) - LOSER
    5 DIMES - SHARKS (-170) - WINNER
    - 6.25 DIMES

Week Two So Far
    - 33.25 dimes - April 20, 2010 to April 21, 2010 as documented by Mr. Baba Booey

Week One Recap, First 3 days at the Eddie Roman site:
    - 18.5 dimes - April 17, 2010 to April 19, 2010 as documented by Mr. Baba Booey

At the old site:
    - 3,245.7 dimes - all sports combined from September 1, 2007 to April 16, 2010 as documented by GM Al DeMarco

Here is what Al DeMarco had to say last Friday at brandonlang.com (DeMarco only had Lang's record up there for two hours but we were lucky enough to capture it before he took it off):

Integrity and Consistent Winning.

My name, Al DeMarco, is synonymous with those qualities and they are the foundations on which my reputation has been built over the past 25+ years. Therefore, it's only fitting that I personally deliver this exciting news to you:

BRANDON LANG HAS BEEN RELEASED!

Brandon's e-commerce contract, which enabled him to sell picks on this site, expired and was not renewed.

Brandon Lang's
    Tale of the Tape

* - 3,245.7 dimes - all sports combined since September 1, 2007
    * - 771 dimes in the NFL last season, including -289 in the playoffs
    * - 161.5 dimes in college football last season.
    * - 192.5 dimes in college basketball this season.
    * - 207 dimes in baseball last season.
    * - 172.5 dimes in the NBA this season.

Bottom Line: Numbers don't lie - neither do I - and I will only accept consistent WINNERS at DeMarco Sports!

SO WHAT HAPPENS NOW?
    The biggest change is instead of Brandon, you get me!
    Nothing else changes.
    All the Handicappers are still the same.
    Customer Service stays the same.
    Your Username & Password stay the same. Just login at the top of the page.
    Click Here to bookmark this new homepage so you can return easily

I've been in this business for 25+ years. You've seen me on TV. You've heard me on the Radio. You've read my writings online. Fox Sports. Comcast Sports. SNY New York. MSNBC. Top sportstalk radio stations all across the country. The reason I'm in all these places is because I've been a Consistent Winner for those 25+ years.

Now, for the 1st time ever, you will have all my plays - plus my Free Pick Videos - available right here on a daily basis.

A new era in the online handicapping begins today: The DeMarco Era.

-------

After people buying Brandon Lang packages over at his new site at Eddie Roman were promised "Nothing further to buy," they have not gotten any picks the last two days. After five days they are down 51.75 dimes. Lang has 3 picks for today, but he wants $999 for them, even if you bought a package.

THE PROMISE: BUY A PACKAGE AND THERE IS NOTHING FURTHER TO BUY!

THE REALITY - NOW LANG WANTS YOU TO PAY $999 FOR 3 PICKS TODAY, FROM THE EDDIE ROMAN SCAMDICAPPER OPERATION:

ENOUGH OF THE PENNY STUFF

This business is about making money.
    It's about the big plays that you consisently cash in that will build peoples bankroll the way they are supposed to be built.
    It's about stepping out to places other handicappers only dream about. It's about not living scared, not living to protect, but living to succeed.
    For 5 years I wasn't allowed to do that.
    After talking with Eddie yesterday, the handcuffs are off and I am now able to live. To breathe. To finally be me.
    These are big money plays that will make big money and are not cheap.
    Executive plays and millionaire plays.
    The exectuvie plays you can purchase here. The millionaire plays are only released to those who have joined that elite club.
    With me here on this site, you have got to pay to play. It takes big money to make big money.

I'm done messing around.
    I am the best big game handicapper in the world and my plays on this site are now about making big money.
    No longer am I about appeasing anybody.
    After talking with my new partners at Eddie Roman wins, most notably Eddie, he understands my DNA.
    For the last 5 years I had to do things that weren't me, asked to do things that weren't me, not in control of things that weren't me.
    Today is the beginning of the real me and if you to be a part of my big money success, you are going to have to pay for it because quite frankly, these type of plays are worth every penny if not more.
    Today is about unveiling the best big game product ever.
    Childs play is over. This is now where the big dogs eat.
    My first big meal is today.

You can call Eddie Roman to talk about Brandon Lang. Eddie's number is 646-871-3061.
    Last edited by peppermillrick; 04-24-10 at 12:30 AM.

AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8856

Lang sucks big balls ...

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

The reality is that all touts suck. Stu Feiner is one to talk. Just look at his arrest record. If you have to follow some tout or service, it is time to GET OUT of sports wagering. Just look at the Touts. Lawrence works with 24 other handicappers, including Jim Feist, who has his own site and teams up with Don Best and Dave Cokin, who also teams up with Feist. See what a big happy family this is? See what a rip off this is? Notice that Phil Steele does not tell you who his tout pals are. That is because Steele Inc. purchases picks from other touts and releases them as their own. This is all done legally. Steele Inc has chosen to have others do the work for them.

the player
    the player's Avatar Become A Pro!

What has he done since the move?

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

What's Lang doing now? How long did his TV show last? I saw the first episode, most horrific hour of TV ever. Never heard about it again

whatsgood5
    Let's fuckin' do it
    whatsgood5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Langs a joke

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11977

Quote Originally Posted by peppermillrick View Post

Today is the beginning of the real me and if you to be a part of my big money success, you are going to have to pay for it because quite frankly, these type of plays are worth every penny if not more.
    Today is about unveiling the best big game product ever.
    Childs play is over. This is now where the big dogs eat.
    My first big meal is today.

big_john
    big_john's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy23 View Post
    yea, sucks he killed it tonight. hate when he profits.
    i dont know about you but i have hit more than i have lost with brandon lang and im looking for his site as we speak imo the reason they got rid of him was because he was given away to many free pick Winners and the owner of the site was getting pissed and loosing money $$$$$$$ but i have followed brandon lang for a year + now and i have won quite a bit more than i have lost

bogbat
    bogbat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2292

Quote Originally Posted by big_john View Post
    i dont know about you but i have hit more than i have lost with brandon lang and im looking for his site as we speak imo the reason they got rid of him was because he was given away to many free pick Winners and the owner of the site was getting pissed and loosing money $$$$$$$ but i have followed brandon lang for a year + now and i have won quite a bit more than i have lost
    You joined the forum just to say that? Obvious shill or maybe even lang himself.

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

Could just be a M. Mcconaughey fan...

Betting Guru
    Bookie Busting!
    Betting Guru's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

NO doubt, FADE these picks!

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

Oh GAWD ... I'm not even a "regular" here and I can spot this advertising promotion from a mile away.

Truth is Lang is very streaky... I faded him lots over the last 2 football seasons...when he's on, hes on ,.... when he's cold there's tons of money to be made. He's his own worst enemy becasue he chases with bigger and bigger units when he starts losing ... his W-L record may be close to 50% but his units are always wacked because he's contantly chasing.

also he's the king of self promotions...."Winning Monday night"...even after he's lost 20 units on Sunday!
    His big claim to fame last year was his superbowl winning percentage....ummmm, unfortunatly the Super bowl is only 1 game a year

Also, ironically his free plays are more accurate then his paid plays, from what I've experienced

vlad
    vlad's Avatar Become A Pro!

Truth be told because we tracked him , he's been only between 45-46% the last two seasons. His winning percentage was in the 48% range but you have to adjust that for baseball based on the moneyline. Brandon is a favorite player in every sport and even though he was about 50% in bases when you play an average -127 favorite your hitting about 46%.
    Concerning his Super Bowl record it's 100% made up. He's 3-1-1 on his five Super Bowl selections but three selections were moneyline bets at -200, -200 and -280 so in reality because Indianapolis lost -200 last year he's 3-2-1. Big *ucking deal. The guy is a scam and must be avoided at all costs unles your fading his picks.

BetterBizness
    My chicks!

Can B.L fade his own picks? Would that make him even more impressive?

Mike9999
    Mike9999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 478

Quote Originally Posted by BetterBizness View Post
    Can B.L fade his own picks? Would that make him even more impressive?

that would be like a ninth level ninja move

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

What a phony. Can anyone name me an owner of a site that would LOSE money because one of his cappers was giving away too many WINNERS? I do not have a pair of boots high enough to wade thru that B.S.

ttratter
    ttratter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 744

Why are we ranting about this crap anyway? Who freaking cares!

BetterBizness
    My chicks!

Quote Originally Posted by ttratter View Post
    Why are we ranting about this crap anyway? Who freaking cares!
    Wow.. Sure am glad you showed up to moderate this and offer your opinion... Clearly a worthwhile contribution to SBR...

BetterBizness
    My chicks!

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    What a phony. Can anyone name me an owner of a site that would LOSE money because one of his cappers was giving away too many WINNERS? I do not have a pair of boots high enough to wade thru that B.S.
    From the website it's clear that there is alot of trash talking going on... and I'm sure their parting of ways wasn't ONLY because of poor handicapping...

Gunny Highway
    Gunny Highway's Avatar Become A Pro!

does anybody still track him here?

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

I sent him 999 for the executive package but now I dont have any money left to bet with

First ... 13141516