JUSTWINBABY
    JUSTWINBABY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Sat bowls ....

BOWLS 0-0

WYOMING+7(3 UNITS)Wyoming is first in the Mountain West with 31 turnovers. They also lead the Mountain West in fumbles forced. Both of those are good for the Pokes, who need to find a way to slow down Bernard Pierce,Will Temple get winded as the game goes along? I think they may! Albuquerque, N.M., is a little more than 5,000 feet above sea level.... Philly is approximately 445 feet above sea level,Laramie Wyoming, elevation above sea level is about 7165 feet.... (WYO COACH)"I think our guys will be able to perform better because it is lower than Laramie and we train there the whole time" huff huff...puff puff for the Owls...Advantage Cowboys...Cowboy quarterback Brett Smith. With 2495 passing yards and 18 touchdowns, he will be truly be the best quarterback on the field.. Cowboys will have alot More Fans at this game being a 12 hour drive away...Temple has a Rookie coach and The Cowboys have a veteran coach, Cowboys won this bowl SU 2 years ago as a 12' point dog...I'm really surprised Temple is this big of a fav, Cowboys pass the ball very well and also run it well, Temple is suspect in pass defense and I can see this game going back and forth as Temple will run the football well,With the layoff longer for temple they may be rusty and maybe sloppy with Turnovers, Cowboys are ball hawking ,Like i said above,Wyoming is first in the Mountain West with 31 turnovers. They also lead the Mountain West in fumbles forced. Temple has no Business laying 7 in this game.
    New Mexico Bowl- MWC is 4-1 SU,ATS / SU winner is 5-0 ATS

1) The MWC is 27-15 ATS L37 bowls

2) The MWC is 6-1 ATS as dogs 6>

Utah st-2( 2units) Well, one question would be who's happy to be in the Potato bowl? U st hasnt been in a bowl in 8 years so I'm sure they would be happy to be even in the cumquat bowl, Ohio punter tweeted
    “who the bleep wants to play a bowl game in Idaho?” Ohio's idiot kicker already determined who the local fans would NOT be rooting for...

Gary Andersen, beloved by his team and the Logan/Cache Valley community, promised his players in the offseason that he would get a tattoo if they made it to a bowl game. Andersen fulfilled that promise Sunday by getting a tattoo of the U-State logo on his left shoulder....AGAIN The altitude will effect Ohio from the East more then U st....Boise is 2,842 feet above sea level. logan utah altitude is 4557 above sea level
    Ohio U. Elevation: 766 ft. ...huff huff...puff puff for the Bobcraps...This will be played on the Blues field and Utah St will be in Blue Uniforms, Boise was banned from wearing the Blues at home this year because it was determined they had to big of a advantage in blending in with the field.BOWLS FROM 12/15 to 12/24: .... Favs of 3.5 or less are 20-5 SU, 19-6 ATS

The MAC is 1-8 ATS as dogs 7< pts
    The MAC is 1-16 SU, 3-14 ATS as Dogs

Ohio currently holds an 0-5 mark in bowl games. Combined with the school’s 0-3 record in the Mid-American Conference Championship Game, Ohio is winless in eight total postseason games.

Louisiana-Lafayette's Ragin' Cajuns+5(2 units) Close to being a home game for the Cajuns,As of Weds they have sold 17,000 tickets, definitely will have the home energy, I think this will be a 3 point game,one way or the other, SDST has a horse at RB but The Cajuns have a Guy at QB that can keep them in this game,QB Blaine Gautier, a dual-threat junior, has delivered in his 1st season, Gautier is 19th in the country with a 150.3 pass efficiency rating. He is second in the Sun Belt Conference with 20 touchdown passes (tied for the most in school history) and has only five interceptions. Gautier is also the league's 10th-leading rusher with 464 yards...With the Local fan energy to feed off of and the Good QB play the Canjuns should hang with SDST.
    Ragin' Cajuns are 9-1 ATS in their last 10 games on turf. Ragin' Cajuns are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 games as an underdog of 3.5-10.0. Ragin' Cajuns are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games after accumulating less than 100 yards rushing in their previous game. Ragin' Cajuns are 13-3 ATS in their last 16 games as an underdog. Aztecs are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games as a favorite. Aztecs are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games following a S.U. win. Aztecs are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games on turf.

KnowingNothing
    KnowingNothing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 746

Agree with all three plays, solid write ups as well. Not entirely confident with the Cajuns but I'll see how the other two games go before I get on that.

BOL.

JUSTWINBABY
    JUSTWINBABY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

seen enough
    2nd half

Temple-03(4 units)Im not even worried about this wager....Cowboys suck, qb sucks defense sucks...and so on so on.