JoeVig
    JoeVig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Trivia and TCU's new conference?

Was this 10 point question meant to be some kind of trick? Every one knows they are going now to the Big 12 but the answer to trivia was the big east (their former suitor).

This article I reference below actually has the exact same date for this to happen as you have in the trivia question. I cry foul!

http://www.big12sports.com/ViewArtic...CLID=205314233

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

What was the exact wording/answer options?

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

what was the question?

and there seems to be a lot of fukk ups with questions ever since the poster public was asked to submit questions. is this shit not read prior to entering the database?

JoeVig
    JoeVig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Question simply asked what conference was TCU going to by the date of July 1, 2012. The choices were (i think) pac 12, big ten, big east and big 12. Obvious answer is the Big 12. I always stop at 60 anyway, so I should get the 10 and the 60 for discovering the flaw as a penalty against SBR? Right Lou? Shari?

I really didn't want to appeal this to JJ if I could avoid it.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

lolololol ok, so the key here is to answer this question wrong if you want to move on?

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

SBR has no comment abt this trivia snafu? If we get it should we answer it wrong or right to get the credit?? i will go either way Lou, just let us know what you want. i don't want to be jobbed like Vig was.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Seems like too many complete bullshit questions.....SBR should fukkin make the questions harder if they are worried THAT MUCH about losing points........Not all these faggit ass trick questions that can have multiple answers