racistrapist
    racistrapist's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stanford vs Okie St UNDER

This game is going under...now before all of you Andrew Luck nuthuggers start telling me how good he is (he's overhyped) and before you OK St. fans tell me how good your superstar wr is (he's better than Dez Bryant, yeah I said it biitches), keep this in mind....Stanford runs the ball a lot...they will control the clock whether or not they're winning the game. In addition, Stanford has an underrated defense. This game will go under 74.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

yeah i mean they can both score but 74 is a lot of points. oklahoma state -3.5 is my favorite play of all the bowl games

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    yeah i mean they can both score but 74 is a lot of points. oklahoma state -3.5 is my favorite play of all the bowl games
    Agree with you, Stanford is the most overrated team in college football. Oklahoma state is overrated too but they should roll here.

Biff Webster
    Biff Webster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

I havent seen too many Stanford games, but I have heard a few people saying that Stanford will have trouble with the speed of the OSU players. Do you guys think this will be the case?