crzbrave
    crzbrave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

What bowl lines surprised you the most???

FSU - 2.5 , really? Really?! That defense is quite dominant and might be able to cover this 2.5 by themselves without the offense ever taking the field. Notre Dame is always over valued and I just do not see the talent on the field to represent the lines that they get. I love FSU in this matchup.

Vanderbilt - 2.5 Not a surprising line I guess, but I think Vanderbilt is undervalued and is definetly worth a hard look here. Rodgers lil bro

Ohio State + 2 I cannot freekin believe they made Florida a favorite in this game. I expect this line to move hard in Ohio State favor as we approach game day. Brantley vs that defense.. Braxton and State will be fired up for this game and look to build for next year. Braxton has made some great throws and they will pound the rock. Won't take many points to win this game.

Wisconsin + 6 to Oregon, maybe I'm just not a believer of this Oregon team. I like Wisky in this matchup on the moneyline + 205. Wilson will outplay Thomas and the O line will bully Oregon around all day long.

crzbrave

South Carolina - 2.5 They have vastly improved on the offensive side of the ball with Shaw and that defense is just nasty. Nebraska Nebraska we know about their struggles, this line is too low.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

LSU as a pick'em. How the hell is LSU not favored? this is pretty much a home game for LSU played in Baton Rouge.

racistrapist
    racistrapist's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oregon -6...I figured Oregon would be -23.5 against another fat/slow Big 10 team that is very overhyped...this team lost to Ohio State and Michigan State, and should've lost a 2nd time for Mich State if they didn't run into the kicker

BOBBYW
    BOBBYW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7198

Bss-13.5

racistrapist

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    LSU as a pick'em. How the hell is LSU not favored?

As someone who hates Bama and likes LSU, it's because LSU got lucky the first time....2 blocked fgs and an interception at the 1 yard line all to send it to OT? Bama should be -3.5

crzbrave

I think Alabama beats the shit out of LSU personally.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Houston -6 over Penn State? Should be -3 or -3.5. Over-hyped team from a crappy conference with a flashy offense that won't come anywhere close to its season average vs. the Penn State defense.

stikymess
    stikymess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Houston -6 over Penn State? Should be -3 or -3.5. Over-hyped team from a crappy conference with a flashy offense that won't come anywhere close to its season average vs. the Penn State defense.
    Also what is the mind set of these Houston kids after that last game?

racistrapist

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    I'll take Houston because following this website for the last few years has taught me that LT Profits is quite possibly the worst gambler ever...no offense bro but you're just awful

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by crzbrave View Post
    I think Alabama beats the shit out of LSU personally.
    vegas loves people like you

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by racistrapist View Post
    I'll take Houston because following this website for the last few years has taught me that LT Profits is quite possibly the worst gambler ever...no offense bro but you're just awful
    LOL. I think NOT!
    :
    CFB YTD: 78-62-3, +14.19:
    CBB YTD; 90-60-1, +26.01:
    NHL YTD: 53-54-4, +3.58:
    NFL YTD: 36-40-1, -7.73:
    :
    Only losing on NFL, but up more than 40 units in college sports, including 60% through 150 CBB plays.

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Boyz, Looks like we have a great new member of the forum. "RacistRapist" joins on 12-12-11, claims to have been following this website for years, then immediately starts hating on one of our classiest veterans. We do take offense, bro. You are a world class douchebag.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

not to mention it looks like LT keeps detailed records of every game he bets on. Seems like a sharp guy to me.

Ch Br
    Ch Br's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

Oregon -6...I figured Oregon would be -23.5 against another fat/slow Big 10 team that is very overhyped...this team lost to Ohio State and Michigan State, and should've lost a 2nd time for Mich State if they didn't run into the kicker
    Pretty sure the books learned their lesson when almost everyone bet the farm on Oregon -31 @ UCLA debacle in which ended with Ucla scoring 31 to Oregons 49 ahahahhahah ..

Esp since Wisc has a great D and arguably the best running back in College

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

wisconsin ml sounds great to me

Ch Br
    Ch Br's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    wisconsin ml sounds great to me
    you and me both

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am thinking almost the exact opposite.

Florida State isnt very good either. ND and FSU actually have 2 common opps---Wake and BC. FSU lost to Wake, ND beat Wake. FSU dominated BC, ND struggled offensively against BC.

I watched that FSU/Florida game, and Florida State had 95 yards of total offense for the game. What? How is that possible.

And Ohio State isn't very good either. You can chide Florida, but honestly----Florida lost to LSU, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, and Auburn.

Ohio State lost to Purdue for god's sake.

This just doesn't seem like a good spot for OSU.

Good luck with your plays.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

florida state wont be motatived at all for hte game.

they had national title hopes early in the year... to the toliet bowl

MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

Boise State being favored by only 2 TDs. They're pissed about not being invited to a BCS game and will throttle an Arizona State team with a lame duck coach. Not to mention the game is in Vegas. Those undisciplined ASU players are there to party. Not to win a game

Scoobdog24
    Scoobdog24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3765

Louisville +3
    Texas -3
    Both of these teams will roll.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post
    I am thinking almost the exact opposite.

Florida State isnt very good either. ND and FSU actually have 2 common opps---Wake and BC. FSU lost to Wake, ND beat Wake. FSU dominated BC, ND struggled offensively against BC.

I watched that FSU/Florida game, and Florida State had 95 yards of total offense for the game. What? How is that possible.

And Ohio State isn't very good either. You can chide Florida, but honestly----Florida lost to LSU, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, and Auburn.

Ohio State lost to Purdue for god's sake.

This just doesn't seem like a good spot for OSU.

Good luck with your plays.

Ohio State did lose to Purdue. That was a bad loss, for whatever reason Purdue seems to have Ohio State's number especially at Purdue. Ohio State is a pretty young team but they have some really good senior's that want to go out with a victory. Left Tackle Mike Adams is a beast and Devier Posey will be playing just his 3rd game of the season in the bowl game after a lengthy suspension. Posey had a great season last year and is looking to put on a show for the NFL scouts. Braxton Miller will continue to get better. I like Ohio State here if they just do a good job tackling.

pacocn
    pacocn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    Boyz, Looks like we have a great new member of the forum. "RacistRapist" joins on 12-12-11, claims to have been following this website for years, then immediately starts hating on one of our classiest veterans. We do take offense, bro. You are a world class douchebag.
    I couldn't have said it better

pacocn

Quote Originally Posted by MendozaLine View Post
    Boise State being favored by only 2 TDs. They're pissed about not being invited to a BCS game and will throttle an Arizona State team with a lame duck coach. Not to mention the game is in Vegas. Those undisciplined ASU players are there to party. Not to win a game
    Look where this game is being played

pacocn

Oregon -6 too quick for Whiskey