CBASS
    BUCK FAMA
    CBASS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

Nick Saban leaving for Texas...

Sounds like a rumor, but the word is he was offered $100mil/10yrs.
    Anybody heard anything about this? Just google it and watch how much pops up on the subject.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seems like there would be zero chance he owns Alabama. This would be stunning.

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    Seems like there would be zero chance he owns Alabama. This would be stunning.
    i think he has an ego man. if he went to texas and won a nc there as well within a few years, even i would say he was the best college coach of all time. i am sure the dude has all the money he needs...and he might just be interested in doing it to prove he can. first i heard was this thread...so maybe just talk. would be great news for horns fans tho.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Wouldnt brown have to be fired or retire first? One more half ass year from texas and brown could be toast

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hear ya sandman, would be great news for Texas fans but I just can't imagine him leaving alabama. All the resources, talent, etc. Texas is a mess right now. But I guess you never know with him..

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

while i agree that this would be great news for UT, no way can i see this happening.

Donnie Brasco
    Donnie Brasco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1150

Dont be surprised, greedy megalomaniac. He owned baton rouge and had all the in state talent, and was lured away by money and a new challenge.