zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by HoldEmHook!! View Post
    Your comment is laughable, The BCS championship game will have no problem selling.
    Lol thought I was the only one who noticed that. Ok state lsu would be a tough sell as nobody wants to watch a blowout in the title game

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

Quote Originally Posted by sandman0713 View Post
    the true "logic" comes from the stat's entered into the computer...those are all factual, and not up to a vote. i think his point is that the corruption and bias comes when you start using the opinions of people. his post made the point he was trying to make perfectly...whether you agree or not.
    The entire basis on which the calculations are made is subjective (determined by humans).

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

Quote Originally Posted by HoldEmHook!! View Post
    Your comment is laughable, The BCS championship game will have no problem selling.
    lol...the western 2/3 of the country is not interested in this game. the only reason most would watch is if there is nothing else on. there are even writers on a couple of pretty credible sports websites calling for a boycott of the game. polls taken show it as well...nobody cares. no point in me even getting into it about that...just look around. the least interesting of all the bowl games...because we have already seen it. people are laughing at this game and laughing at this system. that is nothing to do with ostate or anything else. fact...a rematch of a game that was 9-6 the first time around is not on the top of most people's list. we are thinking maybe a movie night here...but not sure yet. anyways...blow it up with whatever dumb shit you want to say about me or ostate. few losers in a forum are not worth further time wasted. later man.

zsr

your a fukin idiot. Boycott at you trying to speak for the entire country. The system would of been blown up four years ago if your conference didn't vote to keep it. Polls taken show nobody cares this will be the highest rated title game since Texas/USC. I have to put you on ignore because your such an idiot

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    your a fukin idiot. Boycott at you trying to speak for the entire country. The system would of been blown up four years ago if your conference didn't vote to keep it. Polls taken show nobody cares this will be the highest rated title game since Texas/USC. I have to put you on ignore because your such an idiot
    you gonna put me on ignore?...yeah right. you follow me everywhere, swinging from my sack. dude even sent me a pm and asked for a pic. told him i like girls...but he won't leave me alone.

zsr

Lol
    Last edited by zsr; 12-07-11 at 11:08 PM.

CBASS
    BUCK FAMA
    CBASS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

Quote Originally Posted by TexansFan View Post

He didn't write it.

I realized that afterwards.

Patrick McIrish
    Patrick McIrish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Quote Originally Posted by Pokerjoe View Post

LSU beat Oregon and WVU, which are two great non-conference wins. But nonetheless, they've only beaten two of the 108 non-SEC teams in the land, and not the best two. To say they're national champions when they only beat two of the other 108, and not the best of those 108, is ridiculous.

They played through an SEC schedule undefeated and as you say have two more quality out of conferece wins. Of course they didn't beat everybody, nobody plays a 110 game schedule, there's not enough time to do that. All you are capable of controlling is beating everyone you play. That's all you can possibly do, that's what LSU did. I mean geez, if you don't think LSU should be champions if they beat Alabama again who in the world should it be?

KKoz9
    KKoz9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick McIrish View Post
    Iowa State 37
    Oklahoma State 31

2011 records

Alabama 11-1 (2 wins vs. top 25)
    Okla state 11-1 (5 wins vs. top 25)

First 12