Bcs got it right

rematch is going to be awesome

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pssssssss....Rematch awesome for Alabama fans. Nick Saban is in heaven with all kinds of fodder to use to motivate his kids for six weeks. In the modern age of sports this gives them a huge and unfair advantage against a team that already beat them at their place.

jmdudney
    jmdudney's Avatar Become A Pro!

Over or Under 9?

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

BOOOOOORING. i see an o/u set at 19

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Still thought Bama should of won the first game(missed kicks) and a drop at the 1

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9740

imo if alabama wins they are 1-1

but agree alabama should of won that 1st game, but i still say 1-1

I don't want to see alabama win and then act like tim tebow

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

o/u 40 right now at 5d.

Pokerjoe
    Pokerjoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 307

Re-match is retarded. Means the first game wasn't just TD-less, it was pointless. This is just more Scared of Everybody Conference pumping up the Beauty Contest Silliness.

Alabama, in my ratings, is equal to LSU. Further, both teams are a full TD ahead of anyone else. Doesn't change a thing: LSU/Alabama II is a stupid idea.

Most screwed by it? LSU.

If Alabama splits their two games with LSU, they don't get 1/2 the title, they get all of it. For splitting a home and away series? Brilliant.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Pokerjoe View Post
    Re-match is retarded. Means the first game wasn't just TD-less, it was pointless. This is just more Scared of Everybody Conference pumping up the Beauty Contest Silliness.

Alabama, in my ratings, is equal to LSU. Further, both teams are a full TD ahead of anyone else. Doesn't change a thing: LSU/Alabama II is a stupid idea.

Most screwed by it? LSU.

If Alabama splits their two games with LSU, they don't get 1/2 the title, they get all of it. For splitting a home and away series? Brilliant.
    The system certainly sucks, that I agree with. The first regular season game now means absolutely nothing, but thats just the way it is.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

lotta ppl say that ALA got screwed in that game... that "pick" thrown at the 1 (really the guy caught it and was down then it was ripped away)

so ALA gets their chance to get revenge for it and stick it to LSU for the Championship and make those refs regret fukking up that game.

gryfyn1
    gryfyn1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

why does that matter, in 2007 the Giants only split their season series with the Patriots, but they got all of the title, yet no one complained that New England should have gotten half of it.

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Most screwed by it? LSU.

scared of everybody? They beat the shit out of every conference they play every year in the title game. I don't understand how people can let their hate blind them to the facts.

gryfyn1
    gryfyn1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    scared of everybody? They beat the shit out of every conference they play every year in the title game. I don't understand how people can let their hate blind them to the facts.
    true, at least as a benefit of a LSU/Bama game is that an SEC team will actually lose in a championship game.

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

Quote Originally Posted by jmdudney View Post
    Over or Under 9?

There's a re-run of 2 1/2 men on that night too

jgray
    jgray's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Quote Originally Posted by gryfyn1 View Post
    true, at least as a benefit of a LSU/Bama game is that an SEC team will actually lose in a championship game.
    The difference is I don't have anyone in the NFL telling me that they can't have a playoff because it would make the regular season meaningless...