Albert Pujols
    Albert Pujols's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Roll Tide!

Rammer Jammer all the way to the national title!

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Fukkkkk yes!!!!! Rolllll damn tide!!!!!

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pssssssss....Rematch awesome for Alabama fans. Nick Saban is in heaven with all kinds of fodder to use to motivate his kids for six weeks. In the modern age of sports this gives them a huge and unfair advantage against a team that already beat them at their place.

Jonah

One decent win all year.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

As much as I don't want to see two SEC knobbing each other....Oklahoma State has no gripes when they go to Iowa State an lay an egg....I'm just not impressed with the SEC with teams 4 thru 12

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm just glad this will shut up all the idiots on here who think because they think ok state should be in and they beat more ranked teams blah blah they should be in. This is the system. Deal with it.

Jonah

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    As much as I don't want to see two SEC knobbing each other....Oklahoma State has no gripes when they go to Iowa State an lay an egg....I'm just not impressed with the SEC with teams 4 thru 12
    Seemed like there might have been other issues going on that day for the kids. Their is a subjective system in place that could have accounted for it.

Pokerjoe
    Pokerjoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 307

Quote Originally Posted by Albert Pujols View Post
    Rammer Jammer all the way to the national title!
    There is no national title in D1 college football. There is a national beauty contest. If you're happy that CFB is settled the same way women's figure skating is, good for you. Bad for football, but good for you.

It's a sad LOL that anyone under any circumstances would consider Bama a national champion when they didn't win their own conference. They couldn't even win their division.

High schools settle the issue with playoffs, junior colleges do, small colleges do, and the NFL does. But as long as the SEC has it's way, we can't have playoffs in the CFB, because the SEC is terrified of the very idea of earning the title.

The SEC is the best conference, but until they prove it in a playoff system, they deserve no respect, and they have NOT won ANY titles in the past years because CFB doesn't have a real championship. Until the SEC grows a set of balls and allows playoffs, fug their title claims. And fug this re-match.

zsr

How many NFL teams have won super bowls without winning there division? And as the wild card? The sec has mopped the floor with everyone they've played in the title game, how can you say there terrified? Your opinion of whether or not they've earned any titles doesn't mean anything, they HAVE those championships. They get respect because they have earned it.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Fukking AP Poll , USA/Coaches Poll , Harris Poll & fukking 2/6 of the Computers are ALL Bama Homers - Right?

zsr

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Fukking AP Poll , USA/Coaches Poll , Harris Poll & fukking 2/6 of the Computers are ALL Bama Homers - Right?

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

I hope Bama wins sharing a title and tainting the whole season for everyone involved

zsr

Quote Originally Posted by MTek View Post
    I hope Bama wins sharing a title and tainting the whole season for everyone involved
    There wouldn't be a shared title.