gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

Vagina Tech in Sugar Bowl

This is disgusting. It's all rigged and about $. What a crock of shi t.

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

As a Clemson fan, I just don't get it. Virginia Tech is awful.

The Bet Master
    The Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

And they are favored by 3

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Tech did better by losing to Clemson than winning. Michigan will be a much better opponent than Cincy.

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'
    TheBetBuysDanK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Boise st got the shaft in this one. 1 loss to an arguably legitmate bcs team in TCU. Before that happens, the nation salivates over the chance to the blue giant killers play another top tier program. But because the school is a small market, the bcs bowls pass on them. I feel bad for the kstate players too. Both programs are more deserving than VT. Or michigan for that matter.

gshock1

Michigan deserves to go Vagina Tech is a complete joke and a total mockery of the system.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

Quote Originally Posted by The Bet Master View Post
    And they are favored by 3
    someone must've dumped their house on mich since it's a pk now gl

gshock1

Quote Originally Posted by paranoyd androyd View Post
    I got Michigan at +2.

The Bet Master
    The Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by paranoyd androyd View Post
    lol yeah keep seeing the line drop. I won't bet on this game because denard is such a wild card, can be great at times and just god awful at others. Anyone watch Virginia tech and think they can stop him from running?

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

Do Michigan and Virginia Tech deserve BCS bids? WHO CARES!!! These games are just glorified exhibitions anyway. If you're not #1 or #2, it doesn't matter who you are or what bowl you go to. Just watch your team on TV like your broke ass is going to do since you can't afford the ridiculous amounts of money for tickets, hotel, airfare, etc. Let the businessmen who have to sell the tickets and TV ad space decide who the better draw for their meaningless games are.

As for who would win, Michigan and its not even close. VT couldn't score more than 13 pts in 2 tries against a god awful Clemson defense. Logan Thomas might be the only QB in the nation who is a worse passer than Braxton Miller.
    Points Awarded:

bb_skoots gave agharah1 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Does anyone have a Home laying around??? A piece of property??? Cuz I'm all over Virginia Tech. Anyone who thinks Michigan has a chance in hell in this game has a screw loose. In fact, by far this is the best most one sided BOWL GAME on the schedule. I'd bet my life on it. Michigan has ZERO CHANCE in this game. This game will get out of hand very quickly..

Virginia Tech 38
    Michigan 17

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

type of game where you just fade whoever is favored...

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Does anyone have a Home laying around??? A piece of property??? Cuz I'm all over Virginia Tech. Anyone who thinks Michigan has a chance in hell in this game has a screw loose. In fact, by far this is the best most one sided BOWL GAME on the schedule. I'd bet my life on it. Michigan has ZERO CHANCE in this game. This game will get out of hand very quickly..

Virginia Tech 38
    Michigan 17

I agree, VT getting two is almost as good a play as LSU at a pick. Already made a nice play on both.

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

I don't understand the support for Virginia Tech here. What are y'all seeing that I'm overlooking?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

I bet against V-Tech every year in their bowl , every year. I don't care who they are playing

the line will not change though b/c there are soo many V-Tech fans out there and they pour money on them every year. they somehow convince themselves that V-Tech will win.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post

Virginia Tech 38
    Michigan 17

see what I mean guys this guy must be a V-Tech homer

TheMoneyShot

LOL I'm just saying... VT will be ready for Michigan. I live in Michigan... we had an easy schedule. Played 8 games at home... you know how easy it is to beat a team when you have 110,000 fans supporting you? It's pretty easy. Michigan isn't a true Big Ten Team anymore... Virginia Tech knows our game plan... and they are fast. Michigan has zero chance. We have one a-hole QB... that's all we have... Just make sure you have a spy on him at all times... force him to throw the ball... his is one inaccurate mofo.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

V tech -3 is my play

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

V-Tech put up 3 points at home and 10 points on a neutral field against Clemson.

Clemson has one of the worst defenses in the country. Now V-Tech is going up against a Michigan team that ranks 7th in the country in points allowed per game only 17.2

Besides that who is the best team V-tech has won against this season ? Virgina? damn the ACC sucks

the ACC should stand for

All
    Cupcake
    Confernce

TheMoneyShot

Clemson would of destroyed Michigan too. Michigan doesn't match up with anyone when you allow 4 weeks to get ready for an opponent. If Michigan doesn't have a few tricks... they won't win.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

yeah right Clemson destroy Michigan??? you are crazy. you must just be a big 10 hater.

and another shooting at V-Tech? what the hell is wrong with that school? I'm never going to V-Tech for any reason that place is more dangerous than Detroit.

TheMoneyShot

Big Bear... would you like to make a gentleman's wager? betpoints? Let's go PK.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by M.W. View Post
    I don't understand the support for Virginia Tech here. What are y'all seeing that I'm overlooking?

Michigan played three decent teams and all three scored 28 or more. VT will score on this team. Big 10 is weak I think, weaker than ACC imo.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    Michigan played three decent teams and all three scored 28 or more. VT will score on this team. Big 10 is weak I think, weaker than ACC imo.
    Big 10 weaker than the ACC? You can't be serious.