dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38349

USC has the best has the chance to beat LSU at the Moment

USC has the best chance to matchup to LSU at this moment.

Most likely Alabama will get to play in the title game. LSU will win this game between 10-17 points. If they do play Oklahoma State, LSU would not shutout OSU like some people imagine. Oklahoma State would put up minimum 17 points in this game. I say they would be able to put between 17-24 points against the Tigers. But of course LSU would win this game pretty easily since the Cowboys have one of the worst defenses in college football. LSU would put 45 points minimum so it would pretty much look like a USC-OU game many years ago in the title game where sooners got embarrassed but they did put up 20 points.

Its a shame that USC are not bowl eligible. Because USC is the team that probably has the best chance against the Tigers at the moment. Also, people keep saying LSU is one of the best teams ever in college football. Their defense is definitely one of the best in college football but their offense is not the best. If they can't run the ball, their offense is very stagnant like when they played Alabama.

Trojans would definitely give LSU a game. I would not be surprised if they beat the Tigers if they played a game.

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Are we talking about the same USC that got beat by Stanford and lost by 3 touchdowns to Arizona St?

dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38349

Thats the team that matches up well vs LSU. Every other team will lose at the moment.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post
    Are we talking about the same USC that got beat by Stanford and lost by 3 touchdowns to Arizona St?
    My thoughts exactly..

mdfizzle
    mdfizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!

USC might be the hottest team going right now.. the claim is not that farfetched. They did beat the Ducks.

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

a bunch of comedians starting threads. This one has a great punchline!! USC with 2 losses, if bowl eligible would be in title contention.

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post
    Improving is what a football team should do and is a great recipe for winning a championship. CFB is obviously a different, retarded animal.

Recent Superbowl winners like the Packers, Steelers and Giants come to mind.

Preston09
    You eat pieces of shit for breakfast?
    Preston09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Would be an interesting one to watch. USC looks like a complete team at times. I just wish the BCS would allow a playoff system.

FindTheLock

that movie in your avatar is bad ass preston. Ip man right?

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

USC really started playing great football towards the end of the year. A shame we can't see them in a bowl game...

Preston09

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    that movie in your avatar is bad ass preston. Ip man right?
    Yes sir! One of my favorite Martial Arts movies ever!

FindTheLock

Quote Originally Posted by Preston09 View Post
    Yes sir! One of my favorite Martial Arts movies ever!
    yeah, it is definitely in the top 5. It was a real shame they bombed on the sequel. The first one is top quality. The second one made me cringe at times, still a 6 out 10 though compared to some other martial arts films.

Preston09

yeah, it is definitely in the top 5. It was a real shame they bombed on the sequel. The first one is top quality. The second one made me cringe at times, still a 6 out 10 though compared to some other martial arts films.
    100% agree, the sequel was not the best. Still not to bad. What else do you got on your top 5? I'm looking for a couple good martial arts movies to add to my, very small, collection.

FindTheLock

have you ever heard of Zatoichi the blind swordsman? The Japanese show from the 70's

FindTheLock

If you want to watch one of the best japanese mini series of all time then watch Zatoichi.

FindTheLock

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

You're correct sir.

AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN
    Go CARDS!!!
    AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Oregon on a good day @ Home maybe, i know they lost @ LSu in week 1

Preston09

have you ever heard of Zatoichi the blind swordsman? The Japanese show from the 70's
    Never seen it before but I am pretty excited to now. Thanks for the link and info! Looks like i'm gonna be up all night watching some Kung Fu!!

FindTheLock

Quote Originally Posted by Preston09 View Post
    Never seen it before but I am pretty excited to now. Thanks for the link and info! Looks like i'm gonna be up all night watching some Kung Fu!!
    let me know how you like it. I stayed up for days watching it when I first discovered it. There are more too when you get done with all of those. Hours and hours more!

FindTheLock

my favorite martial arts movie of all time is probably "when the last sword is drawn." check that one out on hulu too!

Preston09

my favorite martial arts movie of all time is probably "when the last sword is drawn." check that one out on hulu too!
    I will for sure. Zatoichi already looks like one I will like. I will let you know what I think next week, thanks for the info.

jackmyhoggoff
    jackmyhoggoff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dynamite140 View Post
    USC has the best chance to matchup to LSU at this moment.

Most likely Alabama will get to play in the title game. LSU will win this game between 10-17 points. If they do play Oklahoma State, LSU would not shutout OSU like some people imagine. Oklahoma State would put up minimum 17 points in this game. I say they would be able to put between 17-24 points against the Tigers. But of course LSU would win this game pretty easily since the Cowboys have one of the worst defenses in college football. LSU would put 45 points minimum so it would pretty much look like a USC-OU game many years ago in the title game where sooners got embarrassed but they did put up 20 points.

Its a shame that USC are not bowl eligible. Because USC is the team that probably has the best chance against the Tigers at the moment. Also, people keep saying LSU is one of the best teams ever in college football. Their defense is definitely one of the best in college football but their offense is not the best. If they can't run the ball, their offense is very stagnant like when they played Alabama.

Trojans would definitely give LSU a game. I would not be surprised if they beat the Tigers if they played a game.
    So WRONG Dude !!

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455