kcDdegenerate
    kcDdegenerate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Alabama vs LSU - BCS Championship - Louisiana Superdome - New Orleans, Louisiana - ESPN
    teams must meet in game for action
    Mon 1/9101 Alabama +3 -110
    9:05PM 102 LSU -3 -110

Line at 5dimes still up and havent moved..I saw the this line last night during the Wisc-MSU game and it was LSU-1

cjewell83
    cjewell83's Avatar Become A Pro!

I will be taking bama +3 . line will move backdown

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

< ------

ROLL TIDE!!

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Odds Makers vindicate BCS Selection of LSU & Bama

Line is either Pk or -1

I cannot remember such an evenly matched NCAAFB championship game

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

oh well guess I was wrong about this one. Still can't believe the voters want to see a rematch

and why do alabama fans even want a rematch? it's really going to suck to lose to LSU twice in one season.

Alabama needs to have open tryouts for a kicker. How the hell did Saban forget to recruit a kicker?

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post

oh well guess I was wrong about this one. ?

You think... Must have been those OSU fans chanting "LSU, LSU, LSU"

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

I made this thread b/c i was bored and I knew it was stir up controversy. If you don't make an extravagent thread title no one will open it on these boards. Which is why you see so many LOCK threads and stuff like that.

But i didn't honestly think Oklahoma State was going to have a chance to play for the national title. The media is in love with the SEC and I guess it is for good reason b/c they have won the championship what 6 years in a row now?

So every football season from now on you will have an SEC team in the title game even with 2 losses. I don't have a problem with that , hell until another conference beats them (if they ever get the chance) they should have an automatic bid to the title game but

2 teams from the same conference who already played each other? and the team that lost was playing at home? c'mon that is a little rediculous.

it makes it much less entertaining to watch unless you are a Bama fan but for the rest of us bettors what a gift LSU is at a pick'em

LSU is Free money.

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post

I made this thread b/c i was bored and I knew it was stir up controversy. If you don't make an extravagent thread title no one will open it on these boards. Which is why you see so many LOCK threads and stuff like that.

But i didn't honestly think Oklahoma State was going to have a chance to play for the national title. The media is in love with the SEC and I guess it is for good reason b/c they have won the championship what 6 years in a row now?

So every football season from now on you will have an SEC team in the title game even with 2 losses. I don't have a problem with that , hell until another conference beats them (if they ever get the chance) they should have an automatic bid to the title game but

2 teams from the same conference who already played each other? and the team that lost was playing at home? c'mon that is a little rediculous.

it makes it much less entertaining to watch unless you are a Bama fan but for the rest of us bettors what a gift LSU is at a pick'em

LSU is Free money.

relax son

I was poking fun at you with the "LSU" chant

However, I will

Generally speaking you must not want the BCS to match-up the final end of reg
    season #1 & #2 for their championship game? <---- answer that seriously with BCS' current rules in place
    Last edited by Sam Odom; 12-06-11 at 03:11 PM.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

can't answer that. Maybe if Alabama wins it was cause so much controversy that there will be a playoff

First 12