Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

OMG - What a huge return by the Honey Badger. That was absolutely incredible. Let's go LSU.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

$Touchdown!!!!!!!!!!!!!$

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Quote Originally Posted by MTek View Post
    Im pretty sure there's plenty more differences between us then just that
    1st I think your more of an SEC/LSU fan then you are a "college football fan" and that's fine, we all want our teams to win

I prefer entertaining football, not chess matches .... let's agree to let this game play out and when LSU is a 1 loss team (in about 2 hours) we can pit all the 1 loss teams against each other.... and NO i dont think either LSU or Alabama are the top 2 teams in the country
    and if they were we've already SEEN that game...as a college football fan I want to see a better match-up then that snorefest
    I don't like to rub it in prematurely usually, but did you honestly think that LSU was going to lose this with Georgia going away? Did you miss the Arkansas game?

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Arkansas and Georgia are completely different teams, basically the only chance they had was turnovers and returns, they cant drive the field

FindTheLock

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    Arkansas and Georgia are completely different teams, basically the only chance they had was turnovers and returns, they cant drive the field
    Oregon fans said the same thing down by 20. When do you people start to accept that football is a complete game. Defense, offense, and special teams all count on the score board. LSU wins ugly because they don't have a QB. If you put a good QB on this team then they are unstoppable. the only reason Georgia can hang for a little bit is because LSU has no QB. That is the way things are.

PAULYPOKER

Clinic!!!!!!!

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

lsu is the undisputed number 1.

the game is over and the blowout has begun.

Mac4Lyfe

9-6 games are not entertaining and these 2 or 3 SEC teams are no better then Oregon, Stanford, USC or Wisconsin

The reality this year, right now, is the PAC 12 is a better conference with better overall talent
    Who was the last LSU quarterback to get drafted and have a productive career in the NFL?
    Did you really post this with a straight face? Better conference? Better overall talent?? What the hell are you smoking? Lay off the pipe. I'd bet there will be more players taken off of Bama and LSU then the entire Pac12. Did you really mean to post that?

LSU has beaten 8 teams ranked in the top 25. That is very impressive. Can't hate on em.

PAULYPOKER

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15296

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan707 View Post
    Are you going to do another stupid money line parlay where you risk $1000's to win 50¢ on the night games?

FindTheLock

35-0 run from LSU

Coach Potato
    Coach Potato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31636

lol just like in the arkansas game its total domination by LSU in the second half

FindTheLock

yeah but Georgia isn't arkansas! lol

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Did you really post this with a straight face? Better conference? Better overall talent?? What the hell are you smoking? Lay off the pipe. I'd bet there will be more players taken off of Bama and LSU then the entire Pac12. Did you really mean to post that?

LSU has beaten 8 teams ranked in the top 25. That is very impressive. Can't hate on em.

LSU is the best team...the SEC from top to bottom is not the best conference maybe you should learn how to comprehend what you read douchebag

FindTheLock

42-0 run this team is ridiculous!

MB
    MB's Avatar Become A Pro!

LSU vs. OK St. I know Bama is good, but who wants to see that shit again. Fukkin BCS. Why don't we have the Yankees vs. the Red Sox in the world series if they're the two best teams....NO!

Coach Potato
    Coach Potato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31636

lol georgia should just leave early

Powderguy
    Powderguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

sportsfanatic
    Update your status
    sportsfanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3908

42 unanswered points

Mac4Lyfe

LSU is the best team...the SEC from top to bottom is not the best conference maybe you should learn how to comprehend what you read douchebag
    I'm the douchebag who just won money on LSU. You were sucking on Dawg nipples and now your broke
    Thinking's not your specialty is it?

bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan707 View Post

i seriously can not believe sbr gives you a post point for this!!!!They need to check the system.this is the most worthless post anyone could ever make to up the post count.really really reallyyyyyyyyy bothers me

not to mention it is about the 5th time you have used this fuking smiley in this thread.get real dude seriously
    Points Awarded:

lonelynoob gave bradleysnyder 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15296

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    i seriously can not believe sbr gives you a post point for this!!!!They need to check the system.this is the most worthless post anyone could ever make to up the post count.really really reallyyyyyyyyy bothers me

not to mention it is about the 5th time you have used this fuking smiley in this thread.get real dude seriously
    When you post a smiley without at least 10 letters it should -1 your post count.

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post

First 123