On Top
    On Top's Avatar Become A Pro!

Did Buffalo Wild Wings call the timeout

Who the hell calls a timeout with 10 seconds left down 4 touchdowns, just someone to f*** my under in the Houston game.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4639

They should of called it for North Carolina at the end of that Kentucky game.

balls2wall
    balls2wall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6601

lol, I was pissed with 14 seconds left because I was on the over and I thought they were going to let the clock run out

not rubbing it in, just funny how 10 seconds changes things

get it back and more with the late games

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Equally bizarre was the play called after it. If not for a Herculean effort by receiver, clock would just have ran out. Thought for sure they would try to throw it into endzone to give 'em a chance at two plays if it did not work

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2113

Im sure glad he did, I had the over and I sweated that game. Very lucky there especially his pick for a TD with 5 min left. Maybe he was padding his stats for the heisman even though he doesnt have a chance.

Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4257

I didnt have it but i did hit the under in the 1st half - that was just "sick" if you had the under - gross beat - you called it right just hang your hat on that.

hanco21

Also what anout the 4th down play So Miss tried a halfback pass with the game well in hand. Maybe that played into it.

hanco21

Quote Originally Posted by Koldazzice View Post
    I didnt have it but i did hit the under in the 1st half - that was just "sick" if you had the under - gross beat - you called it right just hang your hat on that.
    Bad Beats are part of the game, you get lucky and then un-lucky. It all averages out at the end.