GemSportsPicks
    GemSportsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Easy Money!!!

Pitt vs. Syracuse Over 47... I mean common with this joke... The total is low simply because both teams just played in an under... Both teams also lost in those games... No doubt Pitt has a decent defense but in the this matchup neither team is playing for anything... Playbooks will be opened up, recievers will be running wild... Big plays all over the place... 38-31 final.

GemSportsPicks

Here comes the points... Easy easy easy.

GemSportsPicks

Here comes more points, wish games like this came around more often... Checking late games to see if there are any more crazy advantages such as this.

GemSportsPicks

HMMMM That WEIRD!!! is that more points I see... Definition of easy money!!! Damn its good to be back, I missed this shit... Until I end up losing my shirt that is. hahaha.

GemSportsPicks

If I believed in jinxes I wouild say I jinxed it... This game has come to a screaching halt... Gonna have to get a little lucky on this one.

NEOHsports4life
    Go Buckeyes!
    NEOHsports4life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

No worries Syracuse INT & a Big TD 20-17 with 12:05 in the third! over easy money just like you called it pounded this one for a dime!

GemSportsPicks

Quote Originally Posted by NEOHsports4life View Post
    No worries Syracuse INT & a Big TD 20-17 with 12:05 in the third! over easy money just like you called it pounded this one for a dime!
    Well I hope you get it brotha, I only have a mini nickel on it... trying to ease my way back into it... Before I start throwing around silly money, like I'm a millionaire.

GemSportsPicks

Syracuse knows they are losing right... They are running the ball every down and taking play clock all the way down... This is the shit I didn't miss.... Like what are they thinking

GemSportsPicks

Worst play calling possible they are running the clock out on themselves... Down two scores and they are trying to put together a 10 min drive for a field goal. Just silly.

GemSportsPicks

I'll never understand how some of these coaches have jobs... Down 2 scores with 13 minutes left in the game... So you run the ball 15 of 17 times and take 10 minutes off the clock to get a field goal... Are you retarded, the time is what was important, it would have been better to go 3 and out then take 10 min off the clock.... This truly was a joke... Terrible play by me, should have seeen bad coaching coming into play late in the game.

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just does not make any sense at all, and I have seen this very same thing on several occasions this year.

NEOHsports4life
    Go Buckeyes!

Bunch of clowns, fg? you kiddin me, 4:40 left & we need a Fg for a win, cmon Pitt shut the door on the orange clowns, score a td!

GemSportsPicks

NEo you know there will not be a TD... All they need is two first downs and the game is over... This is what I don't understand from syracuse side of the ball... You cannot have a drive like that... You beat yourself.

NEOHsports4life
    Go Buckeyes!

winner dammm u

NEOHsports4life
    Go Buckeyes!

thank u pick 6:d