Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

21 14 14 0

That says it all! FIXED!

JJJ
    JJJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

Take that Oregon coach you fuckin prick always trying to score TDS and go for every 4th down take that you piece of shit

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    This game is fixed.

BTW i usually dont bitch about games being fixed but i swear this is rediculous in so many ways!

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

quack

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Grow up and act like a man instead of a fcuking crybaby big bear. It is called gambling. You win like a man and lose like a man, instead of finding faults why you cannot take the stroll to the pay window. On another note, good luck to you on the rest of your bets this weekend, and in the future.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    Take that Oregon coach you fuckin prick always trying to score TDS and go for every 4th down take that you piece of shit
    I'm pretty sure the Oregon coach doesnt care about the spread but i do. Bullshit game i had to mute the tv b/c these announcers were on UCLAs nuts so hard. every fukkin penalty went against oregon and you get the ball down the 3 yard line and you get no points??? wtf is that? run up the middle on 4th and goal on the 3?

this is why some bettors fade the public, bullshit game.

anyhow guys just needed to vent. wasnt the first bad beat and im sure it wont be the last.

on to the next one. good luck guys

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

moving on
    Last edited by Big Bear; 12-02-11 at 10:57 PM.

Urbanwildlife

anyhow guys just needed to vent. wasnt the first bad beat and im sure it wont be the last.

on to the next one. good luck guys

That is exactly the attitude I have! I have been there, such as when I lost the Baltimore Ravens/Jacksonville game for ten dimes, and several others this year, but you just have to understand that gambling is taking chances, as there are no such things as locks, so you just have to get back up, and come at them strong on the next one.
    Last edited by Urbanwildlife; 12-02-11 at 10:57 PM.

Urbanwildlife

Urbanwild you can suck my balls you fukkin hamburger. i hope you lose every game you bet on you piece of shit. go fukk your self.
    Again, quit showing your ignorance and the mentality of a child, and suck it up and move on and win your next bet!

robinhood
    Steal from the books, give to the poor
    robinhood's Avatar Become A Pro!

UCLA Oregon

Penalties 3-20 10-115

JJJ
    JJJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

You win some you lose some Big Bear....Last week i got screwed on Michigan game when refs called back TD and than penalty....Good luck with your bets...you will be on the winning side again

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

i had oregon as well, but there was no fix...just a bad call by all on the ducks. the ducks had no reason at all to run up the score. win the game you go to the rose bowl...lose you don't. no chance for any other result...so it really didn't matter if they won by 1 or 100. we just need to look out for these kind of games in the future and remember this result. i should have known the ducks would have no reason to take this game seriously, and for sure not the second half seriously. lucky for me tho i am such a skilled gambler, i had money on the over and the bobcats + the points. so i will be taking that walk to the pay window with urban...lol.

Urbanwildlife

I actually never had no money on the game, as the only college game I like this weekend is BYU. I do however still love to watch football, as well as follow the threads of games I am watching.

sandman0713, with your post above, it once again shows you are a man of common sense.

big cheyo
    big cheyo's Avatar Become A Pro!

i actually had UCLA tonight but the game did look a little wierd, at that last Oregon drive where they were in the red zone and for some reason all the plays were runs for no gain and then they go for it on forth, thanks alot Oregon coach!!!