any feedback

xyzky
    xyzky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Should be a very entertaining game

cmle123
    cmle123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 783

i think the spread too much. look at the recent spread they give previous two year. the things to consider the open at 17 and went down to 14 and some book open at 13.5. as it seem some of us believe Houston over value here.that one thing to consider

covers.com/articles/articles.aspx?theArt=255804

they predict a blowout but south have pass defense

Southern Miss has returned seven interceptions for touchdowns, tying a school record.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Southern Miss 1st half... UH 2nd half are both winners

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

I imagine this ML is as much as a lock as the Packers are this week... Houston is NOT going to slow down breaking records just like the Packers .. coincidental these two teams are smashing records in the same year?

Believeland
    The Dude minds
    Believeland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 922

Houston can look like complete trash and go into a half down 7 and finish the game winning by 28 it's so hard to pick the dog against them

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

Really Like Southern Miss with the points here Houston has played a weak schedule against teams with terrible defenses! Then again I have been getting buried all year

Tellmeister
    Tellmeister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

I'll let other people overthink this game. Houston is my bet, just as for the last 6 weeks. This team never slows down.

ebelisle22
    ebelisle22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

u think they cover? i think they win but im not certain they cover.. but im leaning towards that.

ackem19
    ackem19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

I think this spread baits betters in and then Houston gets "upset". S. Miss put up almost 700 total offensive yards last year, not to mention just about 350 rushing yards. How do you slow down a team like Houston? Keep their offense off the field. How do you keep their offense off the field? Run the ball and control the clock. I really think S. Miss covers in this game and they probably wouldn't be a bad bet ML (small bet of course). I'm well aware of the S. Miss shortcomings this year, but I still think they're the play +14. BOL.

dontazeme1
    dontazeme1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Quote Originally Posted by ackem19 View Post
    I think this spread baits betters in and then Houston gets "upset". S. Miss put up almost 700 total offensive yards last year, not to mention just about 350 rushing yards. How do you slow down a team like Houston? Keep their offense off the field. How do you keep their offense off the field? Run the ball and control the clock. I really think S. Miss covers in this game and they probably wouldn't be a bad bet ML (small bet of course). I'm well aware of the S. Miss shortcomings this year, but I still think they're the play +14. BOL.
    2 words case keenum.....

Tellmeister
    Tellmeister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Why do we even have this discussion every week? "Houston havent played any good team, they will not cover." "Houston will lose against Tulsa, +3 is the best bet ever in NCAAF" "Houston can't run the ball" "Houston can't score if they don't have the ball". Every week now this season people keep forget that Houston just is that good, there are just no way tos top them.

BrownTown
    BrownTown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 164

Over...yawn

cmle123
    cmle123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 783

Quote Originally Posted by Tellmeister View Post
    Why do we even have this discussion every week? "Houston havent played any good team, they will not cover." "Houston will lose against Tulsa, +3 is the best bet ever in NCAAF" "Houston can't run the ball" "Houston can't score if they don't have the ball". Every week now this season people keep forget that Houston just is that good, there are just no way tos top them.
    glad u lose money