Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

NCAAF:South Florida -5.5 +200 Bet of the Day

OK guys College Football time ,fuuk that hoops shit except theNorth Carolina game but back to business,i make it short the 2 last West Virginia wins were lucky as hell,in theirlast 5 games were poor,who watched the defeat against Syracuse(which is really not a giant ) know what i mean South Florida is the only play here

I go with the Moneyline:
    South Florida +105
    and i will play the alternate Handicap
    South Florida -5.5 +200
    good luck all who tail

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yikes roxxxy...you feel pretty confident that you're a good American Football handicapper?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

I like this one Roxx. Go get it.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

wrong my dear friend, i know
    Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Yikes roxxxy...you feel pretty confident that you're a good American Football handicapper?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Roxy I thought soccer game ws the play??

What is going on here???

Roxy when I go to Munich I want to meet you in a beer hall

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

hey dildo, the games tomorrow.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

^
    hey dildo

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    ^
    hey dildo
    I would have gone with strap-on myself, but dildo works.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

What happen with Ohio St last night?

Did I scare ya off of it?

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

did i say it is today

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxyfish View Post

did i say it is today
    You said "bet of the day" and posted it today. So yes.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post

You said "bet of the day" and posted it today. So yes.
    OK guys take it as a misstype then. lol

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxyfish View Post
    did i say it is today

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think the -5.5 is not a great idea considering how close so many of USF's games have been. I could understand USF -2.5 for around +135/+140, but they're 1-5 in the Big East for a reason. They can't fukking put up points against BE opponents and their defense is what's been keeping them in the games (They've scored 17 points or less in 4 of 6 conference games).

The big issue with USF in this game is BJ Daniels' health. I think he'll probably play, but I would be very wary of his durability throughout the game. A shoulder sprain is going to be painful and realistically, he won't have it in him to throw a lot downfield all game. He's going to have to pick his spots and play smart. As a runner, he's going to have to be really careful because all it will take is a couple of solid shots on that right side and his range/accuracy will become problematic. More likely he'll need to rely more heavily on his RBs as the game progresses, and seeing as WVU is a team that tends to get stronger as the game goes on, this isn't an ideal situation for the Bulls.

As for the Mountaineers, they've had some sketchy games recently, but their problems have largely been a result of mistakes on the field, gifting opponents with free points, and absolutely awful punting. The thing is, WVU made some big roster changes at halftime against Pittsburgh that paid huge dividends. RG Quinton Spain (6'6", 330) and RT Curtis Feigt (6'6", 300) were inserted into the offensive line and despite limited previous playing time, they dominated, manhandling the Pittsburgh defensive line and really opening up the WVU running game. The other major issue for WVU all season has been punting, but they inserted their backup kicker, Corey Smith into the role in the second half and he averaged 57 yards on four punts.

Between boosting their run production and improving special teams, WVU improved dramatically where they were weakest, and I'm starting to really like WVU to win this game. BJ Daniels could very well come in healthier than expected and play a huge game, but I don't really think that's going to happen. I think it's a lot more likely that WVU is going to be the one that comes into this game playing to win.

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

I'm going to this game and I wouldn't bet on USF. As bad as WVU is, USF isn't an improvement. USF can't stop the run and their defense is not very good. I'd think about taking the over actually. Good Luck though with your bet! It's cold here right now and that gives an advantage to WVU IMO

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

dildo roxxy supposed to be a "pro bettor" yet he don't know game is tommorow.. Fukkin bum

my6sen
    my6sen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

trust me underrrrrrrrrrrrrr is a lockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

hydrosmak
    Update your status
    hydrosmak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 471

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    I think the -5.5 is not a great idea considering how close so many of USF's games have been. I could understand USF -2.5 for around +135/+140, but they're 1-5 in the Big East for a reason. They can't fukking put up points against BE opponents and their defense is what's been keeping them in the games (They've scored 17 points or less in 4 of 6 conference games).

The big issue with USF in this game is BJ Daniels' health. I think he'll probably play, but I would be very wary of his durability throughout the game. A shoulder sprain is going to be painful and realistically, he won't have it in him to throw a lot downfield all game. He's going to have to pick his spots and play smart. As a runner, he's going to have to be really careful because all it will take is a couple of solid shots on that right side and his range/accuracy will become problematic. More likely he'll need to rely more heavily on his RBs as the game progresses, and seeing as WVU is a team that tends to get stronger as the game goes on, this isn't an ideal situation for the Bulls.

As for the Mountaineers, they've had some sketchy games recently, but their problems have largely been a result of mistakes on the field, gifting opponents with free points, and absolutely awful punting. The thing is, WVU made some big roster changes at halftime against Pittsburgh that paid huge dividends. RG Quinton Spain (6'6", 330) and RT Curtis Feigt (6'6", 300) were inserted into the offensive line and despite limited previous playing time, they dominated, manhandling the Pittsburgh defensive line and really opening up the WVU running game. The other major issue for WVU all season has been punting, but they inserted their backup kicker, Corey Smith into the role in the second half and he averaged 57 yards on four punts.

Between boosting their run production and improving special teams, WVU improved dramatically where they were weakest, and I'm starting to really like WVU to win this game. BJ Daniels could very well come in healthier than expected and play a huge game, but I don't really think that's going to happen. I think it's a lot more likely that WVU is going to be the one that comes into this game playing to win.
    Thanks for the info. Further solidified my WVU play!

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

looks good , i got the right side

dontazeme1
    dontazeme1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

WVU big...playing for the BCS and a season savior, bruce irvin wont let some backup qb take away his sr year, Wvu by 10+

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I hate this play, but then again, I don't understand this line either, so maybe I am missing something. I would have made line West Virginia -3, I rate them -6 on neutral field.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

I like South Florida to win this too....should I reconsider now????

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    I like South Florida to win this too....should I reconsider now????
    OK, so what am I missing? USF hasn't been able to score vs. worse teams than W VA and Mounties still have a chance at BCS Bowl (undeserved, but that's beside the point).

suicidekings
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    OK, so what am I missing? USF hasn't been able to score vs. worse teams than W VA and Mounties still have a chance at BCS Bowl (undeserved, but that's beside the point).
    I can only assume that there's faith in BJ Daniels coming up big here... USF cannot win without a big game from him.

Scoobdog24
    Scoobdog24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3765

WVU is playing for a possible Big East Championship and BCS Bid. USF without Daniels, I can't see it.

LT Profits

I can only assume that there's faith in BJ Daniels coming up big here... USF cannot win without a big game from him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoobdog24 View Post
    WVU is playing for a possible Big East Championship and BCS Bid. USF without Daniels, I can't see it.
    Daniels is doubtful, I just don't understand why South Florida opened -1 when my numbers say West Virginia -3, and line is holding at just -2.

ponyshowdown
    ponyshowdown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by ponyshowdown View Post
    That was 11/25, he's been downgraded since then. But frankly, I don't think he would make that much of a difference, the offense struggled even when he was healthy and West Virgina is a much better team overall.

LT Profits

Looks like Daniels is now confirmed OUT.

robinhood
    Steal from the books, give to the poor
    robinhood's Avatar Become A Pro!

WVU has battled this far and I don't see them giving in to South Florida. I think this is a misfire, but who am I to question the great Roxx!!

GL bud, my money is on the team with more fight.

suicidekings
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Looks like Daniels is now confirmed OUT.
    I agree that WVU is an obvious winner. My only other thought is that a team leaving the conference will get a screw job as they're headed out the door.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

I agree that WVU is an obvious winner. My only other thought is that a team leaving the conference will get a screw job as they're headed out the door.
    It wouldn't be the first time.

In fact, when has a team not been bent over in their last conference game?

WVU should be -3 here. Something's up. If USF crosses the 0 again late, I'm hammering them.

robinhood
    Steal from the books, give to the poor
    robinhood's Avatar Become A Pro!

Speaking of leaving the conference screw jobs....Texas vs. A&M comes to mind...the bs personal foul at the end of the game that helped set Texas up in FG position. Hmmmm, now I'm doubting myself.

suicidekings
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post

It wouldn't be the first time.

In fact, when has a team not been bent over in their last conference game?

WVU should be -3 here. Something's up. If USF crosses the 0 again late, I'm hammering them.
    And as recently as last week. A&M had the added insult of taking it at home. I suspect I just won't bet this game, but if I had to choose, I'd take WVU every time. More talent, less injuries, more to be gained.

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

Quote Originally Posted by robinhood View Post
    Speaking of leaving the conference screw jobs....Texas vs. A&M comes to mind...the bs personal foul at the end of the game that helped set Texas up in FG position. Hmmmm, now I'm doubting myself.
    not really that much of a change to the game man. texas ran a screen pass to the 40 on 1st down, but it was called back on a formation penalty that put the ball at the 25. personal foul put it 1st and 10 on the 40. not that a formation penalty should be ignored, but texas had just moved the ball to the 40 the play before. also, there was one of the most blatant holds i have seen not called on the a+m final scoring drive. personal foul call was bogus...but i don't really feel it changed the winner of the game. all about opinion and who you had money on tho...lol. if i would have had a+m i would have been furious i guess.

that said, the wv situation is clearly something different. lawsuits involved, and a genuine and open beef by the big east conference. can they really push it tho after the very public screw-job earlier this year? an obvious screw-job of any kind by big east ref's, after what happened in the cuse game this year, would make me as angry as anything i have seen to date...and many others i am sure.

123 Last