jaeguyoon
    [Too Long]
    jaeguyoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1087

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    LOSER after LOSER after LOSER after LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fukking ROXXYFUKK sucks donkey's ass in capping...
    how old are you?

jaeguyoon
    [Too Long]
    jaeguyoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1087

btw roxxy, tough loss I was on SF +3 so I pushed. Hope you kill it again this weekend!

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Quote Originally Posted by tylerguy02 View Post
    Are you ever going to give up? He keeps cashing and you keep disappearing from these threads after he hits these plays...
    more like he continually refuses to post his plays in a single thread and keep an updated record.

yet he has followers

bol everyone on all your plays

sweepem
    sweepem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14221

Wow didn't know roxxy had so many haters? Where were those guys last weekend?

arsenalxiv
    arsenalxiv's Avatar Become A Pro!

whoever hates on anyone is flat out jealous. this guy roxx posts his picks for everyone to see and gets slammed for being wrong or right about a certain outcome of a game. ANYONE that has an account with sbr can do the same. you dont have to tail him if you dont want to. is he threatening you guys to take his picks? act with a little maturity and stop acting like kids. if you lost because you tailed him, blame it on yourself because you are gambling on a game that you obviously know nothing about and expect to win. learn the sport, watch some games and make your own picks.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Wow Daniels played. Just so you think I wasn't delusional, here was the story I was looking at: http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports...s-against-wvu/ Although the title of the article was edited after my post, you can see that the body of the story was untouched

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Yikes roxxxy...you feel pretty confident that you're a good American Football handicapper?
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxxyfish View Post
    wrong my dear friend, i know

Everyone has their little run. I always thought you were a good soccer handicapper, and felt pretty confident you didn't know anything about American Football. This last week you went "hot" according to people, got cocky, now it's time to get it back on This Weekend.

First 123