Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

NCAAF :LSU -13 vs Georgia early Xmas gift to the public

for all of you who were on Arkansas last week,i hope you watched and learned,the game against Georgia will be much easier for LSU,Georgia is a absolutely crapshoot,LSU will bury them big time,the early -13line on LSU is absolutely a gift ,it will move, get it while you can boys,easiest bet for next weekend

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

roxxy i love your plays usually, but dont go against my dawgs this weekend. They are not a crapshoot. They are much better then arkansas..

wtt0315

ok roxy lets make a wager. if georgia covers you cant post until first of year or you can give me 200 points,. if georgia doesnt cover.. i wont post till march . i feel really confident about this game

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

deal

wtt0315

sounds good... good luck to both of us

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by wtt0315 View Post
    ok roxy lets make a wager. if georgia covers you cant post until first of year or you can give me 200 points,. if georgia doesnt cover.. i wont post till march . i feel really confident about this game
    Has Georgia won a game yet vs a ranked opponent?

wtt0315

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Has Georgia won a game yet vs a ranked opponent?
    not that are currently rank.. at the time florida, auburn and tech were ranked.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

you know i like you,this is nothing personal,you have of course also the option to give me points instead of not posting
    sounds good... good luck to both of us

wtt0315

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxyfish View Post
    you know i like you,this is nothing personal,you have of course also the option to give me points instead of not posting
    if i had points laff

wtt0315

roxxy i will probably be at the game and will probably leave friday so i will try to take you a picture of my georgia flying high with our big win sat night.

wtt0315

i actually think we win straight up. my prediction 17-13

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

as much as i hate it roxxy is on right side here. i think lsu will pull away in the 4th quarter although ga will play them tough.

iFrat
    iFrat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 240

i actually think we win straight up. my prediction 17-13
    You prob think they can beat bama too huh?

LSU might put up 17 with def/sp alone. Your insane if you think UGA is going to be able to stop LSU run game. I have seen you make multiple post on here about how good UGAs run def is. On paper there is no denying them. Theres only one problem, they haven't faced a team with a great run off.

Best run off you have faced was USC, and they ran for over 250yrd. LSU will expose them on the ground and which will allow them to open up the pass game with big play action down field just like they have done all year.

LSU wins by 17+
    Last edited by iFrat; 11-28-11 at 04:38 PM.

firedawg

Quote Originally Posted by iFrat View Post
    LSU might put up 17 with def/sp alone. Your insane if you think UGA is going to be able to stop LSU run game. I have seen you make multiple post on here about how good UGAs run def is. On paper there is no denying them. Theres only one problem, they haven't faced a team with a great run off.

Best run off you have faced was USC, and they ran for over 250yrd. LSU will expose them on the ground and which willallow them to open up the pass game with big play action down field just like they have done all year.

LSU wins by 17+
    at the time the gamecocks had a run game with latimore

iFrat

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    at the time the gamecocks had a run game with latimore

No shit...My point was they can't stop the run against a good run off. LSU has some of the best backs in college fb.

What do you thinks going to happen when LSU is rotating Ware/Ford/Hilliard/Blue into the game.

firedawg

did they contain latimore? i think so. like i said uga will play them tough, but lsu will pull away.

wtt0315

guess we will see sat. Anything can happen in the sec and personally I think they will stop lsu from running. I really think the key is on the other side of the ball. I have been wrong many times before but I feel really good about georgias chances here

JayHorne3
    1 Budlight Please
    JayHorne3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

I follow the SEC religiously and I would consider LSU -13 a play of the year

iFrat

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    did they contain latimore? i think so. like i said uga will play them tough, but lsu will pull away.
    If you call allowing him to rush for 175 yard containing him, then ya they containd him...

P.F.Kasooff
    P.F.Kasooff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

i got the # good & early

fairly large bet

firedawg

contain was the wrong word i suppose..........
    uga should have won that game no doubt about it..... the only team they were outplayed by was boise... either way i bet you its a close game till late 3rd quarter then lsu pulls away. we will see

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

I was hoping the line would be -10 or less but oh well.....the next good team UGA beats will be the first. LSU will roll up the Bullpups. Roll.

dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

I want to pound LSU but feel like this will be a close game.

But won't be surprised if LSU wins by 35 though.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

don't be scared to lay the points with LSU. Trust me you all need to take advantage of LSU's final 2 games. This is a special team, a "cash cow" if you will. LSU is a blessing go big and get your self some easy cash.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

does this mean banging lsu at -11 last night was a good idea?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

definitely. If LSU doesn't win by 20 I will be shocked. These boys ain't playing around they will dominate every phase of the game

wtt0315

The funny thing is Georgia hasnt really played anyone, I will grant you that, but lsu's offense hasnt played a good defense either besides Alabama and they were shut down. The top rushing defense they have played is florida and they are 36th in the country in rushing defense, so if you want to say georgia is unproven with their rush defense then you have to say the same thing for lsu's rushing offense.Lsu will not be able to put up big numbers in this game. Alabama of course is the top rushing defense in the country and they held lsu to 148 yards on 41 carrys. I feel very confident on this side of the ball. Georgia allowed sc to run and that is it. That was also the second game of the season and a lot has changed. They kept Georgia tech 100 yards under their average and they are the 3rd rushing team in the country. Lsu is barely in the top 20 in rushing and closer to 100 in passing offense and thats playing weak defenses. I dont think Georgia scores a lot, because lsu's defense is a beast, but I do give them a legitmate shot at winning this. It seems I am the only one here who thinks they cover and that is ok, I don't mind being a loner. Under is a good play here also
    good luck to all of us though

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

on LSU for max bet already and will be on under or UGA TT under as well. BOL to all.

Thehusker
    Thehusker's Avatar Become A Pro!

See Boise State earlier this yr

frankthetank
    frankthetank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

Ironically I thought the spread should have been higher but I think Georgia will cover for some reason. LSU by 7

Ambition
    The Professor
    Ambition's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2452

I completely agree with LSU. Everyone thought Arkansas could keep it close but honestly the only team that can keep it close with LSU is Alabama. Also LSU wants the National Championship and won't let this game against Georgia get in the way, expect a blow out and take the spread early before it jumps up.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

The world is on LSU. Good luck.

Bennett
    Bennett's Avatar Become A Pro!

A few things to consider. LSU has covered all but three times this year. Those three were vs inferior teams and the spreads were 42, 30, and 50. And those would have been covered if they truly wanted too. GA has been good ATS as well; but again, you have to consider competition. The largest line was vs KY, and they struggled in that game, winning by 9.

GA has played well on Def; vs terrible teams; they did what they should, they won. Sure, GT can run; but they run 3 plays and can't throw. GA should have shut down a team where they knew exactly what was coming.

GA has good skilled players but the issue is rushing. GA, like everyone else, won't be able to run, thus becoming one dimensional; same as Ark. And in my opinion, Ark has better skilled players, including QB, that could do absolutely nothing vs their Def.

I will say it for the 100th time; LSU has much better depth than any other team; and GA will get worn down starting mid 3rd quarter. They just don't have the talent to compete for 4 quarters.

Playing in GA doesn't matter. Plus, there is no way LSU is going to let this game get away from them. So, if you are going to take the points, you are betting on Murray beating the LSU secondary, not having any turnovers, and getting at least 100-120 yards rushing to keep them balanced. Then you are betting the GA Offensive line can stone the LSU front.

Next, you are betting that the GA defense can totally shut the LSU rushing attack with 5 RB's down and force them to throw... which LSU can do. Then you are betting that GA can beat them in special teams.

The play is lay the points and take LSU.
    Last edited by Bennett; 11-29-11 at 01:07 PM.

wtt0315

lsu is 94th in the country in passing.. like i said in my earlier post they also rush against horrible rushing defenses all year. They were only tested once with a good rush defense and they didnt do well

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

lsu is 94th in the country in passing.. like i said in my earlier post they also rush against horrible rushing defenses all year. They were only tested once with a good rush defense and they didnt do well
    When you are undefeated you can have some off stats like 94th in pass offense. You dont throw the ball when you are up 28ish-0 at halftime.

I will say Georgia is a live dog here. They will be able to hold serve with field position to keep their defense from running out of gas. Arkansas was weak against the run and wore down. This game will surprise some folks that think LSU has no equal. LSU dodged bullet after bullet from Alabama. I think they catch a couple here against an inspired Georgia team that will play to win whereas LSU will be playing not to lose. I'm calling for OT at 24-24.

1234 Last