BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Herbstreit comparing OSU to NYY

I hope you all heard Jokestreet's comparison of the Buckeyes to the Yankees. What a joke. They will never have clutch players, win nat'l championships, and uphold a dynasty like the NYY. I live in Ohio, and I have to laugh. He's the most biased analyst on ESPN's team.

SugarDaddy
    SugarDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    I hope you all heard Jokestreet's comparison of the Buckeyes to the Yankees. What a joke. They will never have clutch players, win nat'l championships, and uphold a dynasty like the NYY. I live in Ohio, and I have to laugh. He's the most biased analyst on ESPN's team.
    That's funny because most people in Ohio thinks that he has bias against OSU and had to move out of the state.

MatthewPV
    MatthewPV's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I think his point is that OSU is a "premier" football program and a "premier" coaching position. There are only a handful in football, like OSU, Bama, Texas, etc.....

The Bet Master
    The Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddy View Post
    That's funny because most people in Ohio thinks that he has bias against OSU and had to move out of the state.
    All Buckeye fans I have talked to hate him. Including Me.

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

i think what he was saying is that ohio state over pays for its players when other schools aren't willing to pay as much.

his statement should lead to some more serious investigations in to the ohio state program.