CMNoney
    CMNoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6389

Wisconsin 10.5 point favorites vs MSU WTF???

Wow. Thought for sure it would be around -4 or -5. Public perception of this Wisconsin team is crazy.

Don't see how MSU isn't the play here. Dantonio is 3-2 (MSU winning the last 2) vs Wisconsin and every game they have played in the last 5 years has been decided by 10 or less.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

I was thinking around 5.5

I think Wisky rolls here but there is no way in hell I bet this game. MSU has fukked me quite a bit this year.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by CMNoney View Post
    Wow. Thought for sure it would be around -4 or -5. Public perception of this Wisconsin team is crazy.

Don't see how MSU isn't the play here. Dantonio is 3-2 (MSU winning the last 2) vs Wisconsin and every game they have played in the last 5 years has been decided by 10 or less.

the majority of bettors bet favorites. because of this almost every line in ever sport is inflated about 2-4 points.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was thinking 7.5

But won't be betting unless I tease it since I have a future on Wisconsin winning big 10 already

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wisconsin 10.5 point favorites vs MSU
    Is the easiest $$$ on the board,just because of the reaction of you the public posters in this thread alone...

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    the majority of bettors bet favorites. because of this almost every line in ever sport is inflated about 2-4 points.
    lol

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Anyone injured?

lite1up
    UTEP +18
    lite1up's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

If that's the case, wouldn't winning at this be as simple as blind-betting every dog?

BigTenSports
    BigTenSports's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm just going to say this... Michigan State is a fraud. As a Big 10 fan, I really hope they lose this game because they would get their ass kicked in the Rose Bowl, unless by some miracle UCLA can upset Oregon.

Rooting for Wisconsin to win because they can beat Oregon, will run the ball down their throats, will be very interesting to see how Oregon adjusts to be able to contend defensively with offensive linemen who are much bigger and stronger than them.

I wouldn't take Michigan State here. I think Michigan State is on Penn State's level and Wisconsin just embarrassed Penn State.

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

What a line,i think it's now fair to say the intellect of this board has decreased a bit in the past few years.

Bad Bear, nothing wrong with saying silly shit, we all have at one point or another,the important thing now is wheather or not you're able to understand what you said was totally incorrect or continue believeing something that can't be.

I would suggest you spend a bit more time in the Think Tank and less in PT.

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Wisconsin will win and maybe even cover, but Oregon will probably body rock UW. Their defense isn't fast enough to compete w/ Oregon on offense. Although, plenty of points would probably be scored on Oregon as well. Fun game to watch if it happens.

At least they aren't favored by 30 in their own championship game *cough* sucks for Pac 12 *cough*

xyzky
    xyzky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

I'll take the +10 all day long...

LockPickMaster
    LockPickMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigTenSports View Post
    I'm just going to say this... Michigan State is a fraud. As a Big 10 fan, I really hope they lose this game because they would get their ass kicked in the Rose Bowl, unless by some miracle UCLA can upset Oregon.

Rooting for Wisconsin to win because they can beat Oregon, will run the ball down their throats, will be very interesting to see how Oregon adjusts to be able to contend defensively with offensive linemen who are much bigger and stronger than them.

I wouldn't take Michigan State here. I think Michigan State is on Penn State's level and Wisconsin just embarrassed Penn State.
    Really, MSU has the #3 ranked defense in the nation in total defense and they are a fraud. You must have lost your ass betting against them this year.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

I think Michigan State is on Penn State's level and Wisconsin just embarrassed Penn State.
    You do know they've already played once this year right (MSU-Wisconsin)?

What was the score again?

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    You do know they've already played once this year right (MSU-Wisconsin)?

What was the score again?
    Emotional game at night in Spartan Stadium. Can't compare it to neutral field.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Emotional game at night in Spartan Stadium. Can't compare it to neutral field.
    MSU is not better than Wisconsin.

With that being said, BTS just disrespected them for no reason. To say they're a "fraud" is absurd -- unless it's relative to the national title hunt. They overachieved (again) and won 10 games for the second straight year. That deserves respect.

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

absolutely false. MSU defense is right up their with Alabamas...and thats no joke.

I am shocked at this line and I think the only reason why its so high is because of how poorly Cousins has played on the road this year.

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by infamousbacardi View Post
    Wisconsin will win and maybe even cover, but Oregon will probably body rock UW. Their defense isn't fast enough to compete w/ Oregon on offense. Although, plenty of points would probably be scored on Oregon as well. Fun game to watch if it happens.

At least they aren't favored by 30 in their own championship game *cough* sucks for Pac 12 *cough*
    I'll tell you this. I would much rather have MSU's defense against Oregon than Wisconsins.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    absolutely false. MSU defense is right up their with Alabamas...and thats no joke.

I am shocked at this line and I think the only reason why its so high is because of how poorly Cousins has played on the road this year.

The game is in Indianapolis -- not Madison.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post

The game is in Indianapolis -- not Madison.
    That's the road isn't it?

zoo youk

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

It's a neutral site -- not sure how Cousins' road performances would be an indicator of how he'll play on a neutral field.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why is this line a surprise? Wisconsin was favoured by -7 @ MSU, so why is -9.5 on a neutral field shocking?

Their first game started 14-0 Wisky, then 31-17 MSU, then 31-31 and the game was decided on a 44 yard hail mary at the end of regulation resulting in a ridiculous bounce and a TD that required video review. Michigan played an almost perfect game in that first matchup, with the only blemish being a fumble that ultimately led to a Wisconsin TD. Otherwise:

- MSU had zero penalty yards
    - Cousins played one of the best games of his career.
    - MSU blocked a punt deep in Wisconsin territory and returned it for a TD
    - Wisconsin missed a field goal
    - Russell Wilson has a 28-3 TD-Int ratio this year but managed to throw 2 of those 3 ints in this game

MSU got a lot of lucky bounces in this game.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

i was thinking around -6. i am guessing the line comes down a couple. wisconsin has grown a lot since they lost. monte ball you have to remember was hurt for 1 quarter. on a crucial plays. he is huge for us.

i think the game will be within 5-7 points by wisconsin. but would not be surprised to see a total blow out by wisconsin. they are the better team, from top to bottom, they should win this game if they don't commit dumb mistakes. punt blocks, throwing int's in the red-zone.

chief59
    golden state
    chief59's Avatar Become A Pro!

wisconsin covers should have won first game by 2 tds played there worst game of year

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

1st game the tried to establish a run and it never happened

Ambition
    The Professor
    Ambition's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2452

Wisconsin is going to come out strong and fast against MSU after what happened last time these two played. MSU is a sucker bet and this is the one the bookies will make all their money on, guaranteed.

thefonzo
    thefonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5373

Don't forget Montee Ball got his bell rung late 1st qtr and sat until half time. Wiscy was lost on offense without him 2nd quarter.

Ambition
    The Professor
    Ambition's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2452

Quote Originally Posted by thefonzo View Post
    Don't forget Montee Ball got his bell rung late 1st qtr and sat until half time. Wiscy was lost on offense without him 2nd quarter.
    He is also looking to break Barry Sanders record of 39 TD's, he'll be ready to go against MSU.

CMNoney
    CMNoney's Avatar SBR PRO

Line now down to 9. Glad I got in at 10.5.

CMNoney
    CMNoney's Avatar SBR PRO

Love all these people calling MSU a fraud and say Wisconsin should have won.

Hello? Do you remember Wisconsin is the team (Not MSU) that needed to come back in the 4th because they were down by 2 TD's??

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

wisconsin had many careless errors cmnoey that is why people are saying that. punt blocked, int but russel wilson in the redzone. wilson is one of the most efficent qbs in college ball right now, for him to make 2 ints like that was shocking.

like i said before wisconsin is just the better team top to bottom. monte ball is amazing running back, who knows how healthy he was in the last game when he came back. wilson though, i think will be the key to the game. he has improved so much as the season went along we got him to win big games ( was hoping the national title game) but this is the reason he came to wisconsin. toon is fully healthy now, are young te has improved each game.

the o-linemen will win us the game, as usual. in old fashion wisconsin style, pound the run, set up the pa let wilson do his thing.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Love all these people calling MSU a fraud and say Wisconsin should have won.

Hello? Do you remember Wisconsin is the team (Not MSU) that needed to come back in the 4th because they were down by 2 TD's??
    MSU is not a fraud. They're a good team. However, if the roles were reversed in that game and MSU had been required to come back from the same deficit Wisconsin faced, on the road, do you think they would have been able to do so? I tend to think that they wouldn't have been able to recover. I do agree that if you got +10.5, then you're sitting on a good number (or even better, teased to +17.5), but as I said above, MSU played an almost perfect game last time. Those results are going to be really tough to duplicate with a BCS berth on the line.

I have this game as part of a 2 team tease with VTech pk / Wisconsin -2.5.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

thinking over or Wisky TT over.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Line now down to 9. Glad I got in at 10.5.
    wont matter. wise up man, you're on the wrong side.

12 Last