sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

Quote Originally Posted by BigTenSports View Post
    Why is this Oklahoma State fan so cocky about his team? Losing to Iowa State is unacceptable. Iowa State lost by 23 at home to Texas.
    people could certainly ask the same for the michigan fans in here. why the need to compare iowa state to texas? there is no need. we beat texas at texas...so i would say your statement speaks more to an ostate letdown against isu than what you were actually trying to say. don't try to come like you are an expert on the big 12 man...you would still be waiting for the big 12 championship game next week if people in here hadn't set you str8. you talk out of your ass.

dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post

A little bitter than "little brother" has owned Michigan's ass since Hart made his ignorant comments?

MSU may not have the full national draw that Michigan does, but to say their fanbase is "100 times bigger" is a joke. MSU is a national power in hoops, they've become a consistent winner under Dantonio, and MSU is the ninth largest school enrollment-wise in the country.
    Michigan football is national. Virtually every game is on national tv.

Michigan State...different story.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Michigan won't go to the Sugar....too many things need to happen for them to jump into the top 14....no way Baylor loses to Texas and Georgia would still be up there if they don't get blown out by LSU and so forth.

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Quote Originally Posted by sandman0713 View Post
    lol...better hope they play houston. ostate would drop 50+ on those boys and blow up that 9th ranked scoring d.
    I am definitely not a Coogah fan (I am a Coogah gambler), but they're gonna drop 50 on Michigan in the Sugar Bowl.

By the way, didn't the Coogahs smoke your Cowboyz in their own crib a few years back?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by dfberger23 View Post
    Michigan football is national. Virtually every game is on national tv.

Michigan State...different story.
    What are you talking about?

They're all tied into the same TV packages these days. Nearly every Big Ten team is "national" now.

This isn't 1994.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

You think that's bad? Illinois is bowl eligible despite losing it's last 6 games. Pretty sure no team has ever played a bowl game on a 6-game losing streak.

The Bet Master
    The Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

And they will Kick Houstons ass probably. Unless they hurt DRob. Also what the hell is up with that gay ass Michigan celebration of eating because they are "Hungry" for a win.

dfberger23

What are you talking about? They're all tied into the same TV packages these days. Nearly every Big Ten team is "national" now. This isn't 1994.
    Not true at all, how many Minnesota, Indiana, Norhtwestern, Illinois and Purdue games were on national tv this year? Very few.

State may be on ESPN but if you look at the zoning maps each week far more people see Michigan games than State games.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Not true at all, how many Minnesota, Indiana, Norhtwestern, Illinois and Purdue games were on national tv this year? Very few.

State may be on ESPN but if you look at the zoning maps each week far more people see Michigan games than State games.
    So who deserves a BCS bid if it comes down to these two teams?

Or would you rather go by "popularity" than, you know, what happens on the field?

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Michigan deserves to be there, they played very well all year

sandman0713

Quote Originally Posted by Night-Tripper View Post
    I am definitely not a Coogah fan (I am a Coogah gambler), but they're gonna drop 50 on Michigan in the Sugar Bowl.

By the way, didn't the Coogahs smoke your Cowboyz in their own crib a few years back?
    a lot of people smoked us "a few years back". you have the wrong logo to be talking smack to ostate fans tho man. we own tech...and i think our name may actually be on your stadium somewhere after that drubbing this year...lol.

willpower
    willpower's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 654

Go blue!!!!!

chemicalbrother
    Under the Influence
    chemicalbrother's Avatar Become A Pro!

So who deserves a BCS bid if it comes down to these two teams?

Or would you rather go by "popularity" than, you know, what happens on the field?
    bowl games are about money, not what happens on the field.

sandman0713

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    You think that's bad? Illinois is bowl eligible despite losing it's last 6 games. Pretty sure no team has ever played a bowl game on a 6-game losing streak.
    zona did wth 5...lol.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Michigan deserves to be there, they played very well all year
    Who has Michigan beaten?

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Who has Michigan beaten?
    Notre Dame, Nebraska, two teams which MSU failed to beat.

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

ahahahaha

People in this thread are hilarious.
    Michigan was handed the Notre Dame game. To say that Michigan deserves a BCS game over Michigan State has to be a joke.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18900

who cares. the bowl games are a joke. if your not 1 or 2, does'nt matter which game you go to. shit can the BCS, and lets get a playoff.

BuckeyeT
    BuckeyeT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Quote Originally Posted by sandman0713 View Post
    absolute nonsense...lol. best o in the nation against a weak ass d...sorry if you can't see the huge beatdown that would be. btw...once we start losing to d-2 teams i will accept michigan trashtalk...but until then it is just loser babble to me.
    An Ok st. fan is bringing up bad loses from years ago??

Thats pretty funny, Ok. st is and always will be the sooners little brother.

Michigan has been there and done that and this is coming from a diehard Buckeye fan, crawl out from your bubble pal.

dfberger23

So who deserves a BCS bid if it comes down to these two teams? Or would you rather go by "popularity" than, you know, what happens on the field?
    I will admit my bias here as a huge Michigan fan but the reality is bowls are about money.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Notre Dame, Nebraska, two teams which MSU failed to beat.
    Both at home. MSU lost both on the road.

MSU beat Michigan. Again. End of story.

Small Timer
    Small Timer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 505

I will admit my bias here as a huge Michigan fan but the reality is bowls are about money.
    If your argument is Michigan fans will travel better to the bowl and thus be a better financial decision for the Sugar Bowl to include them. You are right. If you think Michigan is actually a better team than State, you are many kinds of wrong.

xbhessx
    xbhessx's Avatar Become A Pro!

If Michigan state beats Wisconsin, they're in. If they lose to Wisconsin, that's their third loss. No 3 loss team deserves a BCS at large spot imo. Assuming ok st, LSU, VA tech and oregon all take care of business, the only 2 options really left for the final at large spot are Michigan and boise. I think most people would rather have Michigan...

jrbacon
    jrbacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2095

A little bitter than "little brother" has owned Michigan's ass since Hart made his ignorant comments? MSU may not have the full national draw that Michigan does, but to say their fanbase is "100 times bigger" is a joke. MSU is a national power in hoops, they've become a consistent winner under Dantonio, and MSU is the ninth largest school enrollment-wise in the country.
    Wasn't it last year that everyone at MSU whined about not getting the "real" bowl game over Ohio State and then MSU shows up to their "2nd rate" bowl game and gets killed and Ohio State actually played a good game and won? This is why no one wants to see them in a game, they can't hold up outside of the Big Ten. I am not saying Michigan can hold up either, just saying no one wants to watch MSU play some out of conference team in a BCS bowl and lose by 40 points.

I think MSU basketball is a totally different story and when it comes to showing up tournament wise and competing during march madness. They probably have a larger fan base. I don't know.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Give me any team against Michigan... I'm putting at least 1k on the other team. You can light up Michigan's D on 3 weeks of prep work. I promise you that.

The Bet Master
    The Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Give me any team against Michigan... I'm putting at least 1k on the other team. You can light up Michigan's D on 3 weeks of prep work. I promise you that.
    Depends if the team has the talent to stop Denard though. A team like Houston just doesn't have that in my opinion.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by jrbacon View Post
    Wasn't it last year that everyone at MSU whined about not getting the "real" bowl game over Ohio State and then MSU shows up to their "2nd rate" bowl game and gets killed and Ohio State actually played a good game and won? This is why no one wants to see them in a game, they can't hold up outside of the Big Ten. I am not saying Michigan can hold up either, just saying no one wants to watch MSU play some out of conference team in a BCS bowl and lose by 40 points. I think MSU basketball is a totally different story and when it comes to showing up tournament wise and competing during march madness. They probably have a larger fan base. I don't know.
    alabama was arguably top 3 going into that game whether their record reflected it or not...everyone knew they'd crush msu

Reener77
    Reener77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7006

Both at home. MSU lost both on the road.

MSU beat Michigan. Again. End of story.
    If it's such a big factor that Michigan beat both at home and MSU lost to both on the road, then shouldn't it be said that MSU beat Michigan at home?

xbhessx
    xbhessx's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Reener77 View Post
    If it's such a big factor that Michigan beat both at home and MSU lost to both on the road, then shouldn't it be said that MSU beat Michigan at home?

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    I think Oregon would have smashed the shit out of Michigan.
    im afraid you are prob right

First 12