No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Wouldn't a Wisconsin/LSU/Virginia Tech ML parlay pay close to even?

Who loses from that bunch?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Maybe V-tech but there is that revenge factor, clemson won 23-3 at V-Tech

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

offset it with a mich state\lsu\va tech ml parlay and see what that pays. i don't think va tech is losing. i suppose lsu could...but only if they take it lightly. it honestly has to be wisconsin if anyone man. the fact that everyone in the world is sold on the wisci ml says to me it's them.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

wisconsin vs michigan state is also a revenge game. Not that both teams won't be trying to win but Wisconsin is the better team in IMHO

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by sandman0713 View Post
    offset it with a mich state\lsu\va tech ml parlay and see what that pays. i don't think va tech is losing. i suppose lsu could...but only if they take it lightly. it honestly has to be wisconsin if anyone man. the fact that everyone in the world is sold on the wisci ml says to me it's them.
    Wisconsin and Virginia Tech are out for revenge; the fact that they're 10 and 7 point faves against teams that beat them earlier in the year says it all. I'm not sure if both will cover, but the idea that either loses is highly unlikely.

As for LSU, well, they're LSU. Don't see Georgia pushing them much.

SportGTI
    Update your status
    SportGTI's Avatar Become A Pro!

NoCoin,

No disrespect intended, but I actually like Georgia this week. I know most are not giving the Dawgs a puncher's chance, but I see Georgia as a live dog in this game. Georgia has two losses (to a still ranked in the top 10 Boise State and to a very good SEC team South Carolina) with both losses coming at the start of the season. Though Georgia has not played the toughest of schedules, they are a very good defensive team. I'm not saying their defense is LSU-like or Alabama-like, but it is very good. Offensively, Aaron Murray has been coming along and is a much better quarterback than at the start of the season. He has found a nice rhythm with his offense and I think they could put up 20 points against LSU.

I think the key to Georgia pulling off an upset is for them to have a quick start and to push LSU from the start. They need the game to be within a TD going into the fourth quarter. I'm not saying that Georgia will pull off the upset, but I don't think they get the credit they deserve. They are very good in all three phases of the game (offensive, defense and special teams). I'm looking into Georgia ML this week, but will most likely play the +12.

I haven't looked into the Wisky/Michigan State game yet. I like your thoughts on the revenge factor when considering the Wisky/MS and VT/Clemson games. I will look further into those. BOL to you NoCoin.

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Wisconsin and Virginia Tech are out for revenge; the fact that they're 10 and 7 point faves against teams that beat them earlier in the year says it all. I'm not sure if both will cover, but the idea that either loses is highly unlikely.

As for LSU, well, they're LSU. Don't see Georgia pushing them much.
    well that parlay is just free money then man. go ahead and join the people you have tried to fade all year who will have that same parlay to cash in on the free money. one of those 3 have to lose...just the way the world works.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by SportGTI View Post
    NoCoin,

No disrespect intended, but I actually like Georgia this week. I know most are not giving the Dawgs a puncher's chance, but I see Georgia as a live dog in this game. Georgia has two losses (to a still ranked in the top 10 Boise State and to a very good SEC team South Carolina) with both losses coming at the start of the season. Though Georgia has not played the toughest of schedules, they are a very good defensive team. I'm not saying their defense is LSU-like or Alabama-like, but it is very good. Offensively, Aaron Murray has been coming along and is a much better quarterback than at the start of the season. He has found a nice rhythm with his offense and I think they could put up 20 points against LSU.

I think the key to Georgia pulling off an upset is for them to have a quick start and to push LSU from the start. They need the game to be within a TD going into the fourth quarter. I'm not saying that Georgia will pull off the upset, but I don't think they get the credit they deserve. They are very good in all three phases of the game (offensive, defense and special teams). I'm looking into Georgia ML this week, but will most likely play the +12.

I haven't looked into the Wisky/Michigan State game yet. I like your thoughts on the revenge factor when considering the Wisky/MS and VT/Clemson games. I will look further into those. BOL to you NoCoin.
    I'm not totally against the idea of playing Georgia at + whatever -- in fact, I think it might be a good play -- but I don't see them winning this game SU. At all.

Quote Originally Posted by sandman0713 View Post
    well that parlay is just free money then man. go ahead and join the people you have tried to fade all year who will have that same parlay to cash in on the free money. one of those 3 have to lose...just the way the world works.
    I'm normally not one for laying this kind of chalk, and like I said, I don't think it'd be a bad bet to at least take MSU and Georgia ATS. I just don't see any of these three teams actually losing outright.

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Square me up!

JT OZ

I think if you can get UGA at 14/14.5 it's worth a look but I'm not sure it would move that far.

JT OZ

I would even consider putting OKST into that ML parlay based on home-field, a bye week and the sting of their last performance.