Romocide
    Romocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3108

Quote Originally Posted by sandman0713 View Post
    it went directly over the post. don't know what the rule on that is, but it doesn't matter. should never have came to that. lose a 17 point lead to a bottom-feeder, you should lose the game.
    I agree it never should have come to that. It was a bad loss but I feel all factors involved should be taken into account when analyzing that loss and voting for who will play in the NCG. Should an OSU loss to a team ranked #32 in the BCS rankings negate the sheer dominance that OSU has over Bama in strength of wins? I don't think so. Too many people are blindly supporting Bama over that loss without truly weighing things.

OSU could have stopped this before it started by simply handling their business on the field. The circumstances under which they lost do deserve some consideration though.

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

Quote Originally Posted by lyon804 View Post
    Let's agree to disagree. Again, I admitted I was wrong for what I said in regards to the loss of life of two Okl St basketball coaches... But at NO time did I ever call you idiot or ANY other name for that manner.
    agreed man. i don't have anything against you or bama or the sec.
    Points Awarded:

lyon804 gave sandman0713 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

sandman0713

ok...so i know you guys are all about bama. g'town vs bama tomm night...g'town +7.5 right? i know you guys slow it down and play some d, but g'town looked pretty sturdy the one time i watched them play. +7.5 too many points in a low scoring grudgematch type of game? need a bet for tomm, and i don't want to stay in here and study. my dog got sprayed by a skunk earlier, and i let her in before i knew it. stinks so terrible in here it makes my eyes water a little sometimes...lol.

Albert Pujols
    Albert Pujols's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Quote Originally Posted by sandman0713;12n582837
    it went directly over the post. don't know what the rule on that is, but it doesn't matter. should never have came to that. lose a 17 point lead to a bottom-feeder, you should lose the game.
    And you also lose your chance at a national title.

HoldEmHook!!
    BAMA 70 Auburn 0
    HoldEmHook!!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post
    They can't put Ok St in with that offense because they would actually exploit an SEC defense and all the SECers would have nothing to rumble on about how great that conference is.... when in reality the offenses in the SEC are beyond pathetic, making the defenses seem invincible... don't get me wrong the SEC has some good defensive clubs but not as good as all the people that blow that conference every chance they get.
    Sour grapes makes wine........

HoldEmHook!!
    BAMA 70 Auburn 0

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Who the **** wants to see LSu/Bama again?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Paco, that was an awesome football game in its purist form, CMON MAN.....

HoldEmHook!!
    BAMA 70 Auburn 0

Quote Originally Posted by sandman0713 View Post
    give me a break. they got beat on the road...a day after 2 coaches died in a plane crash. i don't like excuses, so let's just exclude ostate...even tho they will win their conference which bama couldn't do. give me va tech all day instead of a weak ass bama team who couldn't score on this d at home. you guys ******* lost already...AT HOME FOR FUKKS SAKES...that ends the arguement right here..
    They dont have a conference championship game bedlam is just the regular season playing out. Same as Bama

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29042

and please i dont wanna hear the EXCUSE that those boys on the football field that night were in tears about losing the coaches from the womens basketball team...thats just what it sounds like, an excuse

it was awful, yes
    but saying THATS the reason that oklahoma state lost to ISU??
    nice try

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

You guys are still arguing about this? Oklahoma state isn't getting in. Thats all there is too it.

sandman0713

Quote Originally Posted by HoldEmHook!! View Post
    They dont have a conference championship game bedlam is just the regular season playing out. Same as Bama
    are you really so stupid? can you read? does it say anything in the post of mine you quoted about a conference championship game? it ways ostate will win their conference...which they would with a win in bedlam. i hope the little laughing guy you posted is you laughing at your own stupidity.

and to zsr...read the posts. i left this alone last night and haven't posted before this. several more people...all bama fans...posted to try to keep it going. holdemhook deserves no response tho. anyone too stupid to read a post and understand what it says should be ignored. obvious he wasn't smart enough to go to the school he supports.

Hawkman
    Hawkman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    I was looking at the AP. Nice job, like i said, all those wins look great, guess what they couldnt do? Beat the worst team in the conference. Guess who they'll be watching in the national championship game? I think you know the answer.

Just to clarify... Ia St is NOT the worst team in the big 12 and are going to a bowl game with what will be same record as fla, vandy, and miss st. And a better record than miss and tenn. Those are 5 of bama's wins. A 6th win coming over 7-5 aub. I don't think I'd be arguing how tough bama's schedule was. By rankings, bama had the 38th toughest sched and Ok st the 10th. Just sayin....

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkman View Post
    Just to clarify... Ia St is NOT the worst team in the big 12 and are going to a bowl game with what will be same record as fla, vandy, and miss st. And a better record than miss and tenn. Those are 5 of bama's wins. A 6th win coming over 7-5 aub. I don't think I'd be arguing how tough bama's schedule was. By rankings, bama had the 38th toughest sched and Ok st the 10th. Just sayin....
    Your right, 3rd worst team in the big 12. Like i said your 10th ranked schedule looks pretty if you can beat the iowa states of the world. You cant. Im not going to get into this again lol, it doesnt matter what anybody thinks because bama is number 2. Unless you OK state fans have BCS votes, it doesnt matter.

Like i said above i would of liked to see OK state in the title game, but with the system set up the way it is, you cant lose to a team like iowa state this late in the season. Thats the last i have to say on the topic as neither of our opinions is going to change so theres nothing to get worked up about.
    Last edited by zsr; 12-01-11 at 11:21 PM.

First ... 3456