itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by sandman0713 View Post
    see here is the thing man...i don't hate bama. i used to pull for them a lot before i started reading this forum. not saying they don't deserve a shot...just saying this entitlement by the fans and media and the thought they deserve it more than the other one loss teams is pathetic. i feel the nc game should be limited to conference champ's...and there is no way 2 sec teams should ever square off in a bcs game. let's see the sec against the other conferences. yes you are prolly right they would beat down ostate or va tech...but i feel we need to see that every year at the end of the season to honestly know where the conferences are. this debate can go on 4ever sadly because there will be no example of what would actually happen if bama or lsu were to play the best of the rest. the reasons for va tech are clear man...they will have avenged their only loss and they will be a conference champ. if ostate wins they will be a conference champ with more top 10 and top 25 wins than bama. not saying bama is not worthy of the nc...just no more worthy than the other one loss teams. i don't really care tho man...just a game. anytime you speak anything against the sec tho you have all these homers attacking you and calling you an idiot. people have a right to an opinion, and mine is always backed up with reasoning in my posts...regardless of if i am right or wrong.
    I'm 100% Bama through and through....graduated from UA and live here still. But I'm still honest enough to say if Stanford hadn't got crushed by the Ducks....then that team or any other undefeated team should go. by your logic - only conference champions should play- are you for an LSU vs Houston BCS then? I mean they are technically the only 2 undefeated programs right? Just because you win a conference doesn't parlay into being a top tier team....say West Virginia had run the table in the Big East with exception to their loss to LSU....would you think the best Big East team should face off against LSU again?

The BCS is set up to pit the top 2 teams against each other regardless of conference placement or fan vote for a rematch or not. That is what it has done here. Would you argue that a 6-6 UCLA team should go if they win the Pac12 this weekend? 'because they are a conference champ'? This is my point....it's the best TEAM not best conference champion....I know it sucks to hear about the SEC year in and year out....5 straight BCS blah blah blah.....but tell the outsiders to beat us...and it will be solved....Oregon had a shot for the Pac12....fail...Penn State for the Big 10...fail....in the past Oklahoma and Ohio State and Texas and Va Tech and Clemson.....fail. It is what it is...and until then whether we are pro SEC or anti SEC the smell test is passed. The Big 12 should have had Tex A&M beat Arkansas this season...then Ark wouldn't have been #3 last week and OK State would have been higher now and the debate would be different maybe...but what if's are just that, hypotheticals.....reality is the teams playing from behind made their beds by losing close to shitty teams or by big margins to quality teams.....and when the dust cleared...

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    I'm 100% Bama through and through....graduated from UA and live here still. But I'm still honest enough to say if Stanford hadn't got crushed by the Ducks....then that team or any other undefeated team should go. by your logic - only conference champions should play- are you for an LSU vs Houston BCS then? I mean they are technically the only 2 undefeated programs right? Just because you win a conference doesn't parlay into being a top tier team....say West Virginia had run the table in the Big East with exception to their loss to LSU....would you think the best Big East team should face off against LSU again?

The BCS is set up to pit the top 2 teams against each other regardless of conference placement or fan vote for a rematch or not. That is what it has done here. Would you argue that a 6-6 UCLA team should go if they win the Pac12 this weekend? 'because they are a conference champ'? This is my point....it's the best TEAM not best conference champion....I know it sucks to hear about the SEC year in and year out....5 straight BCS blah blah blah.....but tell the outsiders to beat us...and it will be solved....Oregon had a shot for the Pac12....fail...Penn State for the Big 10...fail....in the past Oklahoma and Ohio State and Texas and Va Tech and Clemson.....fail. It is what it is...and until then whether we are pro SEC or anti SEC the smell test is passed. The Big 12 should have had Tex A&M beat Arkansas this season...then Ark wouldn't have been #3 last week and OK State would have been higher now and the debate would be different maybe...but what if's are just that, hypotheticals.....reality is the teams playing from behind made their beds by losing close to shitty teams or by big margins to quality teams.....and when the dust cleared...
    "Anyone who doesn't win their conference has no business playing in the national championship game." -Nick Saban 2003

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

"Anyone who doesn't win their conference has no business playing in the national championship game." -Nick Saban 2003
    I said the same thing about UGA in 07/08 whenever it was. They need to make that a rule then if it's meant to be the deciding factor. Technically if UGA wins this weekend....BOTH schools playing in the BCS will not even be the tops in their conference ....UGA #1, LSU #2 and Bama #3

I'm still curious to hear who you think should play LSU Jan 9th and why? I get that you don't like Bama for it...but just like to hear your case for the team who should. Just for clarity.

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

Quote Originally Posted by mmike032 View Post
    2 best teams are LSU/Bama... no doubt
    but who the hell wants to see that as the title game
    I sure as hell dont and I'm an SEC homer
    we need LSU agaisnt anyone except Bama to pad the bankroll given the spread is reasonable
    Agree completely.

sandman0713

I said the same thing about UGA in 07/08 whenever it was. They need to make that a rule then if it's meant to be the deciding factor. Technically if UGA wins this weekend....BOTH schools playing in the BCS will not even be the tops in their conference ....UGA #1, LSU #2 and Bama #3

I'm still curious to hear who you think should play LSU Jan 9th and why? I get that you don't like Bama for it...but just like to hear your case for the team who should. Just for clarity.
    i think IF you had a one loss big 12 champ or a one loss acc champ...the fact they are conference champ's should mean something. stanford can't win their conference...so to me they have less claim than bama. if we lose to ou...end of debate. same with va tech. not everyone will see it the way i do...and bama is for sure gonna play for it...so all this is pointless. what bothers me is people like the author of this thread who think bama should be entitled to play in the nc game after losing at home already...nobody besides bama would have any shot at lsu...and anyone who doesn't agree is an idiot. there is a good case for bama man for sure...but there is also a case for a couple of other teams, depending on what happens this weekend. just because someone doesn't agree doesn't make them an idiot. see there is a lot of "lsu WOULD do this to so and so", or "bama IS the 2nd best team in the country"...spoken like it is a fact. truth...we have no idea what would happen if you put va tech or ostate in with lsu. we have already watched what would happen when you put bama in with them...it happened already. just my opinion tho man...and it won't make one little bit of difference...lol. later guys...i don't really care about fighting about this for a month. here is hoping georgia drops lsu saturday and we can have a complete clusterfuck thanks to the bcs...lol.

P.F.Kasooff
    P.F.Kasooff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

what bothers me is people like the author of this thread who think bama should be entitled to play in the nc game after losing at home already...

Me ???

I dont believe you'll find me advocating for Bama... I think I just plainly spoke the facts.

After the way the polling came out this weekend almost locks-up a LSU/Bama rematch

See posts # 2 , 4

sandman0713

Quote Originally Posted by P.F.Kasooff View Post
    Me ???

I dont believe you'll find me advocating for Bama... I think I just plainly spoke the facts.

After the way the polling came out this weekend almost locks-up a LSU/Bama rematch

See posts # 2 , 4
    i could also look at threads 1-8 you have started on this exact same subject. and yes...it is locked up and pointless to debate further. will be really sad if georgia beats lsu or if bama beats lsu in the nc...and it will expose the bcs yet again. btw...i am wrong too man. there is no correct answer to the problem man...just the one espn is pumping as the right solution. 4 team playoff at the very least for a true champ...and anything other than 2 wins by lsu to end the season means there is no true champ this season. wouldn't be the first time tho.

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Is the NFL biased SEC homers also?? Who is the NFL drafting by the boat loads? The BCS National Championship game was not intended to be the most exciting matchup to the public. They are only charged with getting the 2 best teams in the NC game. Watch the NFL draft in April and you will see that LSU and Bama will represent a large portion of the first 2 rounds this year and next. Does that make the NFL SEC homers also,NO? They have a business to run and they have jobs to fill so they are doing it with the best available talent.

LSU is the best team in the country and Alabama is a close second and then nobody else is even in the conversation. It may suck, but that is just the way it is.....

Romocide
    Romocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3108

Once again, OSU's schedule makes Bama's schedule look like Pop Warner.

OSU Wins - @ TX A&M (A&M was ranked #8 at the time), @ #22 Texas, @ #25 Mizzou, #17 Baylor, #11 K. State, @ T. Tech (ranked in the top 25 earlier this season)

Upcoming vs #10 Oklahoma. One loss comes the day after a tragedy hits their school. Lost in double OT on the road. (4 of their wins are currently in the BCS top 25, an Oklahoma victory will make 5). Since week 4, 7 of their 9 games have been against teams that have been ranked this season, including a stretch of 5 games in a row.

Bama Wins - @ #21 Penn St., #8 Arkansas, @ Florida (ranked in top 25 earlier in season), @ Auburn (previously ranked in top 25)

Lost @ home to current #1 team. (2 of their wins are currently in the BCS top 25)

sandman0713

Quote Originally Posted by lyon804 View Post
    Is the NFL biased SEC homers also?? Who is the NFL drafting by the boat loads? The BCS National Championship game was not intended to be the most exciting matchup to the public. They are only charged with getting the 2 best teams in the NC game. Watch the NFL draft in April and you will see that LSU and Bama will represent a large portion of the first 2 rounds this year and next. Does that make the NFL SEC homers also,NO? They have a business to run and they have jobs to fill so they are doing it with the best available talent.

LSU is the best team in the country and Alabama is a close second and then nobody else is even in the conversation. It may suck, but that is just the way it is.....
    lol...this the guy who makes sec fans look bad. not that i would put any stock in this arguement...but i believe the sec and big 12 have the same exact number of 1st rounders over the last few years.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Exactly...as a whole the NFL goes after solid SEC players who, sometimes don't appear that great in college but end up starting in the NFL first year as opposed to riding the bench or being mediocre in the league from other conferences. The love 'em or hate 'em athletes - Tebow and Cam Newton...the beast WR's Julio Jones and AJ Green.....both Eli and Peyton as leaders......the Patrick Peterson return skills.....Patrick Willis out of Ole Miss for the Niners.....Nick Fairly for the Lions first year....all the young talent on the Chiefs (mccluster/Arenas/Gilberry/Bowe) the Felix Jones' of the RBs and little respected Green-Ellis in New England....Mallet being groomed in New England....the SEC is the farm league of the NFL

sandman0713

Exactly...as a whole the NFL goes after solid SEC players who, sometimes don't appear that great in college but end up starting in the NFL first year as opposed to riding the bench or being mediocre in the league from other conferences. The love 'em or hate 'em athletes - Tebow and Cam Newton...the beast WR's Julio Jones and AJ Green.....both Eli and Peyton as leaders......the Patrick Peterson return skills.....Patrick Willis out of Ole Miss for the Niners.....Nick Fairly for the Lions first year....all the young talent on the Chiefs (mccluster/Arenas/Gilberry/Bowe) the Felix Jones' of the RBs and little respected Green-Ellis in New England....Mallet being groomed in New England....the SEC is the farm league of the NFL
    i give up man. you are completely right. this is exactly why bama has a better chance on a neutral field to beat lsu, when they couldn't do it at their place. maybe you guys can score a td this time...i mean shit, even w kentucky outscored you. gl with that.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just dont understand how people could make an argument for anyone other then bama..The title game is the 2 best teams. Bama has one loss, to the best team in the country, oklahoma state has one loss, to the worst team in the big 12. Theres no logical way anyone could say oklahoma state should get shot at the national championship when there not good enough to beat a bad iowa state team.

lyon804

lol...this the guy who makes sec fans look bad. not that i would put any stock in this arguement...but i believe the sec and big 12 have the same exact number of 1st rounders over the last few years.

lol, to you. You can't discredit my point ... So you decide to lol and tell me what you "believe" Besides this is not about being a fan of a conference, it's about knowing the truth and that truth is that LSU is the best team in America and Alabama is close second.

So based on what you "believe" you are saying the liberal AP is biased towards the south? The coaches poll and BCS also??? Not to mention CBS and the NFL?? CBS signed the SEC to about a 1 billion dollar contract??

I guess by your estimation everybody is just biased to those dumb ass southern rednecks and want to help them win a BCS Championship every year?

Forget all that.... It's called DEFENSE STUPID and the best teams play it and the other wannabe's that turn college football into a fuc$ing mockery by ending games with college basketball like scoreboards get left out because they can't stop IOWA FUC$KING STATE from scoring the ball.

Iowa state would have got ZERO points against Alabama or LSU and would have liked it... but NO, poor Okie state had a few woman's coaches fall out of the sky, whom they probably never met and there little feeling were hurt and coundn't stop shit and got beat by Iowa State. That's a lame ass weak excuse.

LSU,BAMA, ARK, Georgia, South Carolina are alll very good teams and would beat the rest of the others more times than not. The rest of the SEC, not so much.

zsr

i give up man. you are completely right. this is exactly why bama has a better chance on a neutral field to beat lsu, when they couldn't do it at their place. maybe you guys can score a td this time...i mean shit, even w kentucky outscored you. gl with that.
    uhh..how many touchdowns did lsu score..? Obviously your a homer and thats why you think oklahoma state deserves a shot, but only the homers like you feel that way. shit, howd oklahoma state do against iowa state? Oh.

sandman0713

lol, to you. You can't discredit my point ... So you decide to lol and tell me what you "believe" Besides this is not about being a fan of a conference, it's about knowing the truth and that truth is that LSU is the best team in America and Alabama is close second.

So based on what you "believe" you are saying the liberal AP is biased towards the south? The coaches poll and BCS also??? Not to mention CBS and the NFL?? CBS signed the SEC to about a 1 billion dollar contract??

I guess by your estimation everybody is just biased to those dumb ass southern rednecks and want to help them win a BCS Championship every year?

Forget all that.... It's called DEFENSE STUPID and the best teams play it and the other wannabe's that turn college football into a fuc$ing mockery by ending games with college basketball like scoreboards get left out because they can't stop IOWA FUC$KING STATE from scoring the ball.

Iowa state would have got ZERO points against Alabama or LSU and would have liked it... but NO, poor Okie state had a few woman's coaches fall out of the sky, whom they probably never met and there little feeling were hurt and coundn't stop shit and got beat by Iowa State. That's a lame ass weak excuse.

LSU,BAMA, ARK, Georgia, South Carolina are alll very good teams and would beat the rest of the others more times than not. The rest of the SEC, not so much.
    classic. i bet your mom is proud.

lyon804

classic. i bet your mom is proud.

Hey forgive that. I know you want to make me out to be some unsympathetic asshole because you can't make ANY arguments about the other issues so I ask for your apology and let's here more about how I and everybody else on this site, the AP, coaches poll, NFL, and CBS are just a bunch of SEC homers.

You can argue the BCS isn't perfect and I will agree with you, but there is NO perfect alternatives including a playoff system. A playoff system is really not practical at the college level. And at the end of the day if okie st had a DEFENSE and could have stopped Iowa St we wouldn't be having this conversation. Same can be said for Oklahoma and Boise St among others.

Defense wins championships in college football.

zsr

Does anybody even expect oklahoma state to beat oklahoma? This thread is meaningless anyway because even if they do they wont get in, its kinda funny that the best argument is, "everyone is sec homers" Maybe you dont see the irony, but its hilarious this is coming from an OK state homer.
    Last edited by zsr; 11-28-11 at 04:58 PM.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Numbers are what they are...look at offense and defense categories...going into the 5 Nov game Bama and LSU were identical.....hence the stalemate on the field. You can't equate one team vs another from different styles week to week....just like Ga Southern's triple option prep vs what LSU has to do to get ready for UGA's 3-4 style defense vs the other 4-3 in the SEC etc.

I don't know what you want me to say here? Yes I'm an SEC fan....but the results are what they are. Good thing for the SEC haters though....they can finally say this year that an SEC team will get BEATEN in the BCS game for the first time in half a decade! Hope it makes them feel better. Too bad an Ohio State juggernaut or a Sooner team can't do it though or another try by the Quack attack.

P.F.Kasooff
    P.F.Kasooff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post

its kinda funny that the best argument is, "everyone is sec homers" Maybe you dont see the irony, but its hilarious this is coming from an OK state homer.

he tried that shitt on me about being a 'homer' and that that was the ONLY reason I thought Bama should play LSU again...

I replied with (Below)

Quote Originally Posted by P.F.Kasooff View Post

you are blinded or as stated , an idiot

you dont agree with USA Poll, AP poll, BCS poll and most of the betting public - got nothing to do with my assessment of Bama

So i guess sandman0713 believes all of those voters in all of those polls are 'homers' for Bama

Hawkman
    Hawkman's Avatar Become A Pro!

New to this forum, but I had to join to add to this. At the end of the 2006 season, Ohio St and Mich were 11-0 no 1 vs no 2. Oh st won 42-39. The "human" voters made sure there was no rematch. There was much discussion at the time and I think a clear statement made that if you didn't win your conf you couldn't play for the NC. Before that game was played there was no doubt as to the "smell test" that those were the two best teams in the country. Alas, the voters decided the "rule" of not winning your conf won out. Regardless of what transpired after that it has been clear that conf champs play conf champs for the NC title. Alabama had their chance and lost. Just as Mich didn't get a rematch neither should they.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Quote Originally Posted by TexansFan View Post
    Me. They're absolutely the two best teams in college football.
    agreed. oh, what a travesty to see #1 play #2 simple because they played an ugly OT game already. i look forward to watching LSU-Bama without all the mistakes, which we could get...

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkman View Post
    New to this forum, but I had to join to add to this. At the end of the 2006 season, Ohio St and Mich were 11-0 no 1 vs no 2. Oh st won 42-39. The "human" voters made sure there was no rematch. There was much discussion at the time and I think a clear statement made that if you didn't win your conf you couldn't play for the NC. Before that game was played there was no doubt as to the "smell test" that those were the two best teams in the country. Alas, the voters decided the "rule" of not winning your conf won out. Regardless of what transpired after that it has been clear that conf champs play conf champs for the NC title. Alabama had their chance and lost. Just as Mich didn't get a rematch neither should they.
    Yeah but those 'top 2 teams' got embarrassed if I remember correctly, Florida put the beatdown on the Bucks while the Trojans handled the Wolverines. I don't see Ok St and Va Tech being able to do the same to these Top 2.

Hawkman
    Hawkman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thus proving the point. No one saw those two teams getting owned in the bowl games. It happened. While we all can say we don't "think" it could happen, it does. Did anyone think Iowa St would beat Ok St? No. Tex Tech beat Ok? No. Upsets happen. My point being I guess is that until the human opinion element is taken out of the equation we will always get messy NC games.

sandman0713

Numbers are what they are...look at offense and defense categories...going into the 5 Nov game Bama and LSU were identical.....hence the stalemate on the field. You can't equate one team vs another from different styles week to week....just like Ga Southern's triple option prep vs what LSU has to do to get ready for UGA's 3-4 style defense vs the other 4-3 in the SEC etc.

I don't know what you want me to say here? Yes I'm an SEC fan....but the results are what they are. Good thing for the SEC haters though....they can finally say this year that an SEC team will get BEATEN in the BCS game for the first time in half a decade! Hope it makes them feel better. Too bad an Ohio State juggernaut or a Sooner team can't do it though or another try by the Quack attack.
    http://media.photobucket.com/image/o...mparison-1.jpg

i'm sure you have seen this chart bro. there is honestly nothing else to be said of any worth. this is the problem with a lot of sec fans, and you really make the good fans look bad...you can't see past your team and your conference. see i would have complete respect for someone who came in here honestly and admitted that maybe there were some very good points for other teams to have a shot in the nc, besides bama. that is what a classy and honest person would do, because there is really no debating the fact that there is more than one 1-loss team with a very solid claim to the nc. i got angry and said some things i shouldn't have in this thread...like calling bama weak. they played the #1 team to ot...so of course they have a case. this chart clearly shows there is a case for ostate as well...tho the ***** in here refuse to admit truth staring them in the face. you guys will get your chance, even if we win saturday by 75. the honest reasons you will get it tho is because your coach is saban, it says bama on the jersey, and you play in the sec. that is real man...and if you can't see it then i give up. i had to leave this thread alone last night after i read the pathetic comment from lyon, because it made me want to throw up...and it made me ashamed for anyone who could put a debate about a football game above the loss of life. also made me understand that there is nothing to be said to people like this, and what a pointless waste of time it is to argue with an sec fan...where football is more important than anything else or anyone else in their life. done with this debate. anyone outside of sec-land can see more than one team have a case. gl all this weekend guys...and sorry for anything i said in this thread that was rude or hateful. we are all entitled to an opinion, and i have made mine clear. if this makes me an idiot then i must be one.

zsr

Fukin lol. The only reason they'll get it is because there coach is Saban? You truly are a blind homer. They'll get it because you guys lost to the worst team in your conference, Virginia tech plays in the acc, and Houston played a bunch of division two teams. Give me a break.

zsr

Alabama lost by 3 to the best team in the country for there one loss, there is absolutely zero argument for anyone else. And that's why your the only one arguing it Virginia tech got steam rolled by an average Clemson team, Stanford got rolled by a 2 loss Oregon team, Oklahoma state lost to the worst team in the big 12, who is there a good argument for? It seems your only argument is to say that every single poll, every single voter, and all the computers are sec homers.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11648

I hate Alabama, dislike the SEC in general and was a big believer in Ok State BUT the Cowboys waived all claims to this thing by losing to Iowa State so late in the season.

Just walk away, son.

zsr

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    I hate Alabama, dislike the SEC in general and was a big believer in Ok State BUT the Cowboys waived all claims to this thing by losing to Iowa State so late in the season.

Just walk away, son.
    Yep..I have no clue what his thought process is in this argument, other than the fact he's an Oklahoma state fan.

sandman0713

Alabama lost by 3 to the best team in the country for there one loss, there is absolutely zero argument for anyone else. And that's why your the only one arguing it Virginia tech got steam rolled by an average Clemson team, Stanford got rolled by a 2 loss Oregon team, Oklahoma state lost to the worst team in the big 12, who is there a good argument for? It seems your only argument is to say that every single poll, every single voter, and all the computers are sec homers.
    that is funny? this should really be funny then. you play in "the best conference in america"...but you only have two wins over current top 25 teams, and only one of those is in your conference. your only claim to the nc you have been making over and over again is "we only LOST to lsu by 3"...lol. that is the funny thing about it...since bama has no great wins, we will just disregard quality wins completely and base it on quality of loss. btw...you make a great case for stanford and va tech having no claim at all, with no quality wins at all. those voters you are talking about have them above ostate don't they? there is a very clear case for ostate...you just choose not to see it, or maybe you need help reading the chart.

sandman0713

that is funny? this should really be funny then. you play in "the best conference in america"...but you only have two wins over current top 25 teams, and only one of those is in your conference. your only claim to the nc you have been making over and over again is "we only LOST to lsu by 3"...lol. that is the funny thing about it...since bama has no great wins, we will just disregard quality wins completely and base it on quality of loss. btw...you make a great case for stanford and va tech having no claim at all, with no quality wins at all. those voters you are talking about have them above ostate don't they? there is a very clear case for ostate...you just choose not to see it, or maybe you need help reading the chart.
    this is my question to you zsr...how do you make it thru an entire season in "the best conference in america" with only one conference win over a current top 25 team? you would think you would have to play somebody to go 11-1 as an sec team.

irishfan4life28
    irishfan4life28's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im not sure ok st should be number 3 if they beat ou then I would put them in the 3rd spot......but there is no way I would have virginia tech that high up. They havent played anyone good this season and would be a touchdown dog to ok st and probably anyone else in the top 5 or 6 in the poll

zsr

No great wins? Arkansas, auburn, Penn state. Arkansas was just number 3 in the bcs..that's there claim. There both 1 loss teams, with Oklahoma state losing to the worst team in the big 12, and Alabama losing to the best team in the country. Idk what your arguing? What is the claim for Oklahoma state?

Im still lol'ing over no great wins. Beating arkansas by almost 30 isnt a great win?
    Last edited by zsr; 11-29-11 at 03:25 PM.

zsr

this is my question to you zsr...how do you make it thru an entire season in "the best conference in america" with only one conference win over a current top 25 team? you would think you would have to play somebody to go 11-1 as an sec team.
    Arkansas was just number 3 Penn state was just number 12, auburn was 24. Your whole argument is moot anyway because obviously everyone who's opinion matters, the voters, agree with the fact that Alabama is number 2. You shouldn't sniff the title game if you can't beat the worst team in your conference, simple as that.

BTW, Oklahoma state is actualy the team who has beaten nobody. They beat baylor and kansas state, wow.
    Last edited by zsr; 11-29-11 at 03:24 PM.

sandman0713

Arkansas was just number 3 Penn state was just number 12, auburn was 24. Your whole argument is moot anyway because obviously everyone who's opinion matters, the voters, agree with the fact that Alabama is number 2. You shouldn't sniff the title game if you can't beat the worst team in your conference, simple as that.

BTW, Oklahoma state is actualy the team who has beaten nobody. They beat baylor and kansas state, wow.
    was the question too tough for you? it was...how do you make it thru an entire season in "the best conference in america" with only one conference win over a current top 25 team?

if ostate wins bedlam, we will have wins over...

bama will have one conference win over a current top 25 team...and one over top 25 penn state. that is it man. your own reason as to why houston and va tech don't deserve consideration was that they haven't beaten anyone...but neither has bama.

First 123456 Last