PhillyeagleIrish
    PhillyeagleIrish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Notre Dame Stanford

Notre dame is very banged up on the d line a starter is out and the back up is out so they have the other d ends backup starting now. The nose tackles dad had a heart attack this week, and while he is playing tonight who knows where his head will be. I see stanford pounding the ball all game.

beatthebookie
    beatthebookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

The total opened at 58 and now sits at 59.5 with over 70% of bets placed on over. notredame and stanford alot of heisman hype prime time. inflated total w/ rlm... Under Looks good here b/c the # hasnt moved at all. the under here is only play

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with you, I think this Stanford will line up and run right at ND.

What makes me back off this game though is Kelly. He hasn't lost in November in a long time, and i think he pulls a win out of his ass from time/time.

I just can't pull the Stanford trigger here. Good luck though.

shawnjohn5
    Always looking for a local!
    shawnjohn5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stanford rolls up 250 rush yards against a depleted dline. Vein or lose this line should have been at least 10!! Value is in Stanford!! Better oliine, healthier d, and a much better qb!!! C'mon guys!!

beatthebookie
    beatthebookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

I dont know a ton about either team except stanford has a balanced attack that will control ball and limit turnovers b/c luck is so cerebral as media hype says. Notre Dame coach is good in Nov Dec games so I see a close one that goes under

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

heart attack and playing? link