kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3445

syracuse

why is the line only +2 tomorrow?

this game has trap written all over it ..

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

What do you mean "only +2"? Where do you think the line should be? I love Syracuse here to get their 6th win, coming off a bye, on Seniors Day. Cincinnati will look better than last week, but their season ended when Collaros went down. Legeaux just isn't ready to perform at the level he needs to for the Bearcats to win.

Doug Marrone took this bye week very seriously, running extra practices and working on the on-field mistakes that the Orange have made in recent weeks. I like Syracuse to play a great game here.

AL1322
    AL1322's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

agree with suicide..ive watched 4 cinci games this year..they depended on zach to do so much on offense especially with his scrambling ability..this clown they have in there now looked horrible last game and will not beat syracuse on senior day..nassibs turn to shine

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3445

I think the line should be closer to 5. I also like cuse here. Just wanted someones two cents. It's tough buying a cuse tickets guys. At least for me

blackberry_juice
    blackberry_juice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

I am on Cuse as well. Much different team at home and as mentioned above the bye week should help them get back on their feet after their flop against South Fla.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

started at 4.. pounded now under a key number

tzMoney
    tzMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agreed, Cinci's offense is not what it used to be. 55% of the public money is on the Bearcats. I'm on board with Cuse +3 -155 $465/300.