npmassa
    npmassa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5377

looking forward to never watching QB Harris Ever Again!!!

Pathetic cant even get a TD

moneymac81
    moneymac81's Avatar Become A Pro!

gold toothed monkey

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

You'll be watching him nfl pre season and reg season with backwards hat and clipboard..... He'll test well at the combine and U pro day

moneymac81

The only way he will be in the nfl is if he catches that disease michael jackson had.... Then he'd have a shot

moneymac81

4 picks this half

unique1
    unique1's Avatar Become A Pro!

No shit, I hope he gets his ass kicked after this game!

JJJ
    JJJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

Think he got paid off to lose the game not only lost spread but also ML... think he may of got paid off 4 ints???

balls2wall
    balls2wall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6601

lol

4 ints out of the last 17 passes

JJJ

He figures no NFL for him so might as well take a nice pay day by throwing the game

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

He's no Tim Teebow

teaserpleaser

You guys are going to pissed when he makes a roster he throws a nice deep ball have you seen some of these bum back up qbs in the nfl. Fukkin dan lafevuer from central mich is on a roster somewhere i think. Dont kid yourself

jds07v
    jds07v's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

Dan Lefevere was 100x the qb jacory is in college. But in the pros, I can see where you're coming from. I agree

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by jds07v View Post
    Dan Lefevere was 100x the qb jacory is in college. But in the pros, I can see where you're coming from. I agree
    Dan played in the mac im sorry but thats not major cfb. Check and see how many defensive guys have been drafted from the mac.... without looking dan had to be two star recruit he played rb for a time in high school. jacory would be the best mac qb if he was in the mac big time recruit can make all the throws was a dual threat when he was battling marve now guy just sits in pocket. He ran a 4.5 his freshman year guy will do well in combine and for the record dan sucks and ive said that all along when espn tried to compare him to tebow

JJJ

lol they tried to compare him to Tebow

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

4th or 5th best QB in the MAC

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    4th or 5th best QB in the MAC
    congrats you gave me my first of the day

JJJ

you gave me mine guy said they compared him to Tebow still laughing

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    They did google it mcshay and mel loved this kid.... Sure he had dual threat stats like tebow but tebow was doing it in the Sec vs nfl defensive talent. You dont remember this?

teaserpleaser

About a month prior to the 2009 NFL Draft, ESPN draft expert Mel Kiper held an online chat where he talked about 2010 quarterback prospects. After mentioning Oklahoma's Sam Bradford as the top prospect, Kiper then mentioned Tim Tebow of Florida and then threw out Dan LeFevour as a 10-15 pick in the first round.

This past weekend, Kiper again referenced LeFevour and reiterated his feelings on LeFevour. He mentioned Dan a few times on national television and gave him some more love in a post-draft chat, referring to him again as a 10-15th pick prospect in the first round of next year's draft.

It should be noted that other draft analyst, Todd McShay of Scouts Inc., felt LeFevour was more of a day two selections (3rd-7th rounds).

In my opinion, and I like Dan a lot, he has a good head on his shoulders, but I find it hard to believe that any NFL is going to put their franchise in his hands. If Graham Harrell of Texas Tech goes undrafted because he didn't run a "pro-style" offense, then where does that put LeFevour. CMU's offense is as far from a pro-style offense as you can get.

Dan's strengths are his intelligence, his poise in the pocket, his accuracy on short passes, and his running ability. But, in the NFL, LeFevour's running ability isn't going to get him very far. It will help in avoiding sacks, but an NFL team is not going to go with a draw call with Dan.

Dan's ability to throw the long ball would be a question and his ability to take the snap from under center would also be an issue. I am sure those are things he can work on during the year, but again if Harrell's amazing throwing ability didn't cut it, why would LeFevour's?

Obviously how things pan out this season will impact Dan's draft prospects, but I would still be shocked to see him anywhere in the first round next year. I think Dan can do some good things in the Wild Cat formation, but as a full-time quarterback taking all the snaps, I just don't see it right now.

JJJ

Said one thing about Tebow... and Dan

teaserpleaser

Said one thing about Tebow... and Dan
    Im not going to go youtubing for it because i really dont care and its old but during dans powder puff mac games they would throw up tebow and dan stats and they were close. You can find it if you want to look. Simple tim tebow dan lefeuver bring up some stuff. Why would i make it up you know one of these know it alls would pop into this thread to call bullshit if it wasnt true.

teaserpleaser

The real joke was mel saying dan was 10-15 pick if that didnt crack you up you have no sense of humor

upscope

So if you're a MAC QB you're not qualified for the NFL?? Tell that to Big Ben & the approx 10 other MAC QB's that have recently played in the NFL.
    Funny too because I don't know of any Miami Hurricane QB's currently in the NFL

teaserpleaser

So if you're a MAC QB you're not qualified for the NFL?? Tell that to Big Ben & the approx 10 other MAC QB's that have recently played in the NFL.
    Where did i say mac qbs not qualified for nlf? Nate davis, leftwhich, big ben im certain i didnt say this.

jds07v

There is a laundry list of MAC qb's in the NFL. The last Miami QB that I remember playing in the NFL was Ken Dorsey. And boy was he special

teaserpleaser

There is a laundry list of MAC qb's in the NFL. The last Miami QB that I remember playing in the NFL was Ken Dorsey. And boy was he special
    You didnt read the thread huh im not a canes fan or a mac or mac qb hater just think jacory harris will have nfl paychecks.

teaserpleaser

Quote me, post where i said” mac qbs arent qualified for the NFL”

upscope

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    You didnt read the thread huh im not a canes fan or a mac or mac qb hater just think jacory harris will have nfl paychecks.
    70/48 int to td ratio @ the college level = no paycheck @ the pro level.....sorry

jds07v

I'm not a MAC fan either. I'm just saying that the ACC defenses are far from great. So discounting Jacory's ineptness (70 career TD, 48 INT) doesn't seem to make sense.

A big arm does not equal NFL success. Decision making and accuracy is much much more important, and those are not Jacory's strengths.

teaserpleaser

I'm not a MAC fan either. I'm just saying that the ACC defenses are far from great. So discounting Jacory's ineptness (70 career TD, 48 INT) doesn't seem to make sense.

A big arm does not equal NFL success. Decision making and accuracy is much much more important, and those are not Jacory's strengths.
    right system and qb coach can fix his decision making im really 100% sure he has no idea how to read defenses... Unc last year and probably this year will have more defensive guys drafted than the whole mac conference. Really not even close Acc defenses and mac defenses.