HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Mike and Mike are a couple of dumbfukks

One of those idiots asked Kirk Herbstriet, "Will Urban Meyers offense work in the Big Ten?"

Well let's see, he won a MAC championship, had an undefeated season @Utah, and won two national championship @Florida all while using the spread option. I mean, damn. Do they put any effort into asking insightful questions of their guest. They make it seem as if any average Joe can do national sports radio.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    One of those idiots asked Kirk Herbstriet, "Will Urban Meyers offense work in the Big Ten?"

Well let's see, he won a MAC championship, had an undefeated season @Utah, and won two national championship @Florida all while using the spread option. I mean, damn. Do they put any effort into asking insightful questions of their guest. They make it seem as if any average Joe can do national sports radio.

Mike the effeminate Jew irritates the ever living $hit out of me but I like Mike Golic. The offense works but not with the typical 3 yards and a cloud of dust OSU players they have now. He'll have to start all over with completely new recruits.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

They have the perfect QB in Braxton Miller though. He is no worse than Tebow @ throwing more than 7 yards down the field

letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30318

Golic is an idiot as well, I don't see how anyone can agree with half the stuff he says.

bb_skoots
    bb_skoots's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 389

how did the gay mike get that job? He must have hidden a camera in the interview room.

EBDOGGN
    EBDOGGN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 130

man, I love waking up and watching mike and mike.. sure there's always going ti be a few shitty shows but that hoes for every tv show.. ill tell you what, I enjoy watching it more than ga.y as.s skip bayless. now that guy is a retardo