BigTenSports
    BigTenSports's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    Wow, you buried me Kerry. Means a lot coming from a guy with 5 accounts, and 500 posts in a week on this one. How many posts do all your accounts have combined? 200k+? That's really beyond sad.

200K? LOL, not even 10K you fukking dipshit fukking clown.

You have an IQ of about negative 58. It is embarrassing how fukking stupid you are. There is no way we are of the same species. Your family tree must have about 82 generations of inbreeding to result in a creature as stupid as you fukking are.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol a guy who spends all his time trolling an Internet board is calling someone else a clown? go make another account, Kerry. That will make all your pain go away

BigTenSports

lol a guy who spends all his time trolling an Internet board is calling someone else a clown? go make another account, Kerry. That will make all your pain go away
    You're claiming I've made 200K posts on this board when it isn't even over 10K.

Seriously though... how many generations of inbreeding would you say were in your family you incestuous fukk?

zsr

I'm really just curious at this point, what does all this trolling do for you? Do you get some kind of high from posting all day and night on a bunch of different accounts

BigTenSports

I'm really just curious at this point, what does all this trolling do for you? Do you get some kind of high from posting all day and night on a bunch of different accounts
    Seriously though... how many generations of inbreeding would you say were in your family you incestuous fukk?

zsr

I can't comprehend why someone would go through the trouble to make 5 accounts, all to post all day and night on a forum. Obviously this isn't the only forum you've done this on as well, do you really have nothing else going on? I feel embarrassed to be from the same state as you and brahma. Shit, that's probably another one of your accounts. Maybe you get off every time you make a post on a new account, idk. Very odd.

BigTenSports

I can't comprehend why someone would go through the trouble to make 5 accounts, all to post all day and night on a forum. Obviously this isn't the only forum you've done this on as well, do you really have nothing else going on? I feel embarrassed to be from the same state as you and brahma. Shit, that's probably another one of your accounts. Maybe you get off every time you make a post on a new account, idk. Very odd.
    Again, how many generations of inbreeding have been in your family to produce someone as deformed and unintelligent as yourself.

Nice win Wisconsin backers. PSU has had too many careless turnovers, very uncharacteristic.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Long way to go but Kerry you need to remember that no one on this site is better at betting Penn State games than I am. No one.

BigTenSports

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Long way to go but Kerry you need to remember that no one on this site is better at betting Penn State games than I am. No one.
    Untrue. I'm 5-1, which is better than your record. I've only seen you post a couple of PSU picks and you missed one and probably got this one. 1-1.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by BigTenSports View Post

Untrue. I'm 5-1, which is better than your record. I've only seen you post a couple of PSU picks and you missed one and probably got this one. 1-1.
    Will be 6-1 after Wisconsin gets the cover here. Funny the only game I lost was the one I loved at first and said probably was fukked because of the line move leading up to the game.

BigTenSports

Will be 6-1 after Wisconsin gets the cover here. Funny the only game I lost was the one I loved at first and said probably was fukked because of the line move leading up to the game.
    Don't try to BS. You're only 1-1. I've watched for your PSU picks and not seen any winners.

I'm the best PSU bettor on this site. PSU just handing Wisconsin TD's uncharacteristically today. Couldn't see that coming.

BigTenSports

That extends into PSU basketball as well. I was all over Saint Joseph's -5.5 today. Check the NCAA basketball forum to confirm.

t-wizzle

Don't try to BS. You're only 1-1. I've watched for your PSU picks and not seen any winners.

I'm the best PSU bettor on this site. PSU just handing Wisconsin TD's uncharacteristically today. Couldn't see that coming.
    I'm not going to argue with you about this back and forth bud. Every single play is in my spreadsheet. Penn State games have been my moneymaker and will continue to be every year. I'm done debating with you kerry.

BigTenSports

I'm not going to argue with you about this back and forth bud. Every single play is in my spreadsheet. Penn State games have been my moneymaker and will continue to be every year. I'm done debating with you kerry.
    PSU should have fun in the Alamo bowl.

t-wizzle

PSU should have fun in the Alamo bowl.
    Or outback, capital one, etc. Same story, different year.

BigTenSports

Another uncharacteristic fumble.

Wisconsin is going to win and cover, but doubt they cover that huge line without PSU's turnovers... Not sure how anyone knew PSU would fumble the ball 5+ times today.

zsr

Who could of imagined this?? I mean the line was only 15 no surprise you also think cutler is a top 5 quarterback even though his stats suck and he has no rings because "he can make all the throws"

BigTenSports

Who could of imagined this?? I mean the line was only 15 no surprise you also think cutler is a top 5 quarterback even though his stats suck and he has no rings because "he can make all the throws"
    You are proving to the entire forum that you are mentally challenged, just so you know.

zsr

You should probably make another account, although I'm sure you already have.

zsr

Hey Kerry Josh Freeman has just as big of arm as cutler, is he top 5 too?
    Last edited by zsr; 11-26-11 at 05:56 PM.

BigTenSports

How the fukk does someone like ZSR even find out how to use the internet? This guy couldn't possibly have an IQ higher than 58 and he somehow found his way to this website and made an account.

zsr

At least I didn't find my way here and get laughed off 5 accounts

BigTenSports

ZSR: You really think that a super bowl ring makes or breaks a QB. You're getting put on ignore. You are the dumbest poster on this board, bar none.

zsr

No. But for some reason you think quarterbacks should be judged by how hard they throw, instead of the results.
    Last edited by zsr; 11-26-11 at 06:17 PM.

First 12