dilaudid8
    dilaudid8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

best bet from the best baby

good morning guy's lost yesterday but that's only one game for the gambler's that don't no about sunday game's we went 5-0-1 and hit the parlay we had a very big weekend last week but that was last week today's game MIAMI-OHIO+9 way to many point's this game mean's nothing to ohio

On Top
    On Top's Avatar Become A Pro!

What your record this year in college and nfl, ive been seeing you are having some pretty good weeks

dilaudid8

on top ty/gl yeah this year is unreal out of 12 week's of betting football i'm 10-2 and it's on record but that again this is what I do for a living a lot of gambler's lie about there record there is no reason to lie and this is my last year of posting it's just to much work it really is I was posting on 6 other site's it's just to many site's all I really want to do is help my friend's
    win some money I have been doing this this for 31 year's as a pro i'm 27-4 and the losing year's were not bad 48/49 percent gl brother

dilaudid8

guy's I have been here all this year like I said before this will be my last year i'm at the SBR forum to help gambler's win money this is my job who been following my play's this year made more money then they could make working at there job a lot more out of 12 week's i'm 10-2 this year has been the best year I ever had gambling and the only reason it's my last year because of my health see I get real bad headache's every day if you what to thank somebody it's should be my wife she tolded me to post for free I already made my money i'm set i'm doing this for my brother's the gambler's you don't need to pay for anybody pick's most of them like98 percent of tout's are loser's they make there money from you guy's will for this season you don't have to but it's your money like i said i'm not a tout i'm the real deal the best of the best gl DILAUDID8

hydrosmak
    Update your status
    hydrosmak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 471

Thanks Dilaudid, great pick!

dilaudid8

hydrosmak ty/gl anytime my brother

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

thanks for posting, and thanks to your wife! i hope your headaches start to get less and less and you feel better and better!

On Top
    On Top's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice pick last night thanks man keep them coming.

dilaudid8

youhave2out/on top ty/gl and ty youhave2out for wishing me luck on my headache's that was nice of you ty/gl