bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

hurricanes today??

whos starting at qb? i thought harris got hurt at the end of the fsu game no? and morris came into the last 2 or 3 plays ???

anyone have any info on injuries for the canes on either side of the ball?

i just have to fade the big east in this spot assuming the canes dont have any signifigant injuries.....most places have them at +1....bodog has them at -1....i think that bodog line is more of where it should be....just cant trust that so fla team

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

On road in SF
    Tough Spot

NO

bobby heenan
    Update your status

these guys were a few seconds away from winning in blacksburg....was a real tough loss...then they went on the road the next week and beat unc....

last week was a tough loss on the road to a big rival...i feel like they will bounce back in another rivarly game with a team they can handle a little better(the big east sucks).......which is why im asking...are there any injuries i should know about

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

tough game to cap usf coming off a big win with the hfa canes with more team speed gl

bobby heenan
    Update your status

it is a tough game to cap....i agree

but i dunno how good usf is playing...they lost 4 straight(including a fuckin debacle of a loss at rutgers)....then they went and beat cuse at cuse....but cuse is still cuse...they were getting too much love for the west va win....but what is west virginia? west va is a dangerous team if everything goes right...but they arent a good football team either

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Miami has been playing some great football in last 6 weeks or so. The line is about right -1/pk game could go either way. But I lean Hurricanes in this one.

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

im on the hurricanes today heenan. Lets go canes!

Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

from reading thread title, I thought this was a storm watch or something

bobby heenan
    Update your status

SASH...watching this game...im pretty pissed at myself for putting my hard earned money(who am i kidding...free money)on this shit team.....just watching the face of al golden is priceless though...i actually feel bad for him....didnt even realize what he was getting into

this team is driving...moving the ball at the end of the half......in a groove.....2nd delay of game penalty.....then harris takes a sack...3rd and long....receiver wide open(would have been short but put them back in a fg attempt) and the guy just drops the ball

my word....sickening watching this game

bobby heenan
    Update your status

this miami team has no balls....none.....watch them lose this game with no bj daniels the rest of the way for so fla

bobby heenan
    Update your status

travis benjamin should probably consider a career in track....wide open.....2nd wide open drop for him today...its not that hard

bobby heenan
    Update your status

honestly dont have much on this....just watching the game....al golden should just walk away......this has to eat him up how shitty this team is and how he cant control a bunch of guys with no head for this game

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'd say the Bulls are the ones that are failing due to lack of balls. Punting three times on 4th and one. Gotta push the ball sometimes...

bobby heenan
    Update your status

agreed suicidekings...

miami...1st and 2nd down here....picking up 1 total yard runnign the ball twice....just horrible

just one of the more horrible games ive seen....so fla should win this...they arent ******* up...just not executing...miami keeps ******* up

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

In fairness, Harris has been sacked 5 times. He's had no one to throw to all day. I'm on USF so I'd settle for a 6-3 win. Clearly we both missed the boat on the Under

bobby heenan
    Update your status

ha...clearly we did

mvp of this game...win or lose...canes punter....usf has had the field position advantage the whole 2nd half...and this kid has kept them in it

i hear you...harris has gotten sacked a few times...but most of them have been of the coverage variety....and benjamin dropped two balls wide open....they have a big advantage with their te...and theyve stopped looking there

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Can he make the winning fg?

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Winner!

bobby heenan
    Update your status