FrostE
    FrostE's Avatar Become A Pro!

Updated Bowl Picks

4-1

Here is my ticket from last nights game. Sorry I forgot to post here.

Sport / Period:College Football / Game Selection:
    Louisiana Tech 12/21/2011 8:00:01 PM - (EST)
    +10 -110* Event Notes: POINSETTIA BOWL
    Qualcomm Stadium - San Diego, CA

FrostE

dammit, did it again I'm on boise -14..sorry if anyone is following. I may be talking to myself.

FrostE

updated bowl picks 5-1

CBASS
    BUCK FAMA
    CBASS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

Keep it up bro!!

FrostE

unc +4

FrostE

Updated Bowl Picks: 5-2

Tonight 12/27

NC St -1.5
    W Mich +3

I also like the NC St over and the W Mich under.

FrostE

Went 1-1 yesterday....MAC = Zero defense. WMU couldnt stop a high school running attack. Still had a chance to win it at the end even with 7 turnovers. Anyways onto today/tonight.

2 tough games to call but I like both favs.

Texas -3.5
    Toledo -3

Updated Bowl Picks 6-3

FrostE

1-1 again yesterday. Not gaining ground, but not losing I guess.

12/29/2011

ND +3.5 - probably not the best spot for ND with FSU's D, but I think their offense will come around this game. Floyd should have a nice game.
    Baylor -9.5 - little wary of this one. With both teams able to score at will here, might come down to the last drive. A back door cover is definately possible here. Proceed with caution. If Baylor comes to play it should be an easy victory.

FrostE

What is going on here! Another 1-1 day. I do feel I was on the right side on my losses the last 3 nights. Oh well....4 games today into tonight.

Updated Bowl Record 8-5 and my picks...

BYU +1 - This line is moving towards Tulsa. I cant see how they will be able to stop BYU's air attack here. BYU has a very underrated defense and that DiLuigi kid plays with a lot of heart.

Rutgers pk - A lot of action on Iowa St here possibly still from the Ok St victory. I think Rutgers strong run defense combined with a strong air attack to Sanu wins this game for Rutgers. Watch out for weather concerns here as well.

Wake Forest +6.5 - 6.5 is too many points here. Wake could win this game straight up. Miss St has been very disapppointing this season. Very inconsistent and they never won a big game all season. Tanner Price can play and is a very smart QB. If Miss St. wins it will be by a small margin.

Iowa +13.5 - I would be more confident in the game if Coker were playing. It's a huge loss, but I still think Iowa sticks around in a low scoring game and a couple of key plays from McNutt. Jones is having a hard time getting in the end zone without Broyles and Whaley which have accounted for 19TDs. Stills and the Running Back by committe approach isnt working.

GL to you all

FrostE

1 yard away from going 4-0. 4th and 1, if they got a 1st down there they kneel. Oh well, that happens. We got a break with baylor the previous night so were even.

Updated Bowl Record 11-6

A&M -9 As much as I don't want to I am taking the Aggies here. Definately a disappointing season for the Aggies, but they played tough through a very difficult schedule. Their record should have been much better, but they just didnt get the breaks in those close games against Ok St, Arkansas, Kstate, and Texas. All we know is they can chuck the ball around and they have plenty of playmakers on offense. Against a real bad Northwestern defense they should have no problem putting up 35+ today. These high spreads are covering in this years bowls and I am following the trend.

GT -2 This one is going to be a massive ground attack on both sides of the ball. Long drives and its going to come down to key turnovers. I think GT has an edge because of the Triple option. Utah hasn't faced a ground attack like GT's.

ILL -2.5 What the crap is UCLA doing in a bowl game. They are horrid. Anyways U of I defense to big for UCLA to handle. This one may not break the 30 total points mark, but U of I and that defense usually gets a big turnover to create momentum.

Cincinnati pk I am going with cincy here and Collaros. Hoping that he is good to go after injuring his ankle. Cincy has a good run D and Vandy has a hard time scoring if they cant get their run game going.

Auburn -2.5 This game is the toughest of the day. I want to go Virgina because of their great defense, but I just think Auburn has too much speed even without Dyer. Dyer is a huge loss, but Auburn has crazy speed on the outside and also on defense. Virgina will need to get their run game going, but not sure how much success they will have. Auburn's defensive numbers are a bit skewed because of the some of the blowout losses to the bigger powerhouses like Alabama, Georgia, LSU, and Arkansas. This ones strange to me cause you would think the loss of Dyer would move this line to a pk, but its staying put right around 2.5/3.

GL All!

FrostE

Updated Bowl Record 15-7

I don't have time for write ups, but here are my plays for today.

Penn St +6.5 - I think they win outright here. Defense is too tough.
    Georgia -3 - This one is a coin toss, but I think Georgia comes out pumped up after the blowout loss to LSU. If Cousins and Cunningham are on the same page, this one could go MSU easily.
    South Carolina -2.5 - This one is going to be low scoring, but I think SC wins a close one.
    Ohio St +2 I just dont think Florida has the offense. I like Braxtons ability to run to win it for the Ohio St.

Night games later.

FrostE

Updated Bowl Record 16-10

FrostE

Michigan -3

Both teams have a good dual attack QBs but Denard is better in both areas IMO. Michigan's defense is much improved and can create turnovers. On offense Michigan has some weapons. Toussaint is a beast and if you havent read, check out this kid's life story. There is an article on espn "Toussaint running angry" after reading, tell me this kid isnt ready for this showcase.

FrostE

Got lucky on Michigan with a push. VT dominated that game.

Updated record 16-10-1

FrostE

clemson -3

FrostE

Yuck!

Updated Bowl 16-11-1

Bohemian Aggie
    Bohemian Aggie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2399

Froste anything on tonight's game?

FrostE

I'm on kstate +8.5

FrostE

Arkansas' D stepped it up last night. Im glad I was on the under as well.

I am slumping in College as of late

Updated Record 16-12-1

Today I am on SMU +3.5. I taking SMU's air attack over Pitts defense. McDerrmott sprays the ball around to a few different receivers and for the rushing attack even though Line is out Rishad Wimbley and Jared Williams both had great games against Rice. I watched them against a good TCU team that they beat in OT earlier in the season. They pretty much dominated that game until the 4th quarter. Sinseri is inconsistent and I really dont trust PItt's offense.

Good Luck All!

Also like over 47

FrostE

finally hopefully I can finish strong here

updated bowl picks 17-12-1

FrostE

Niu +1.5

FrostE

Updated Bowl Picks 18-12-1

1 game remaining....

Bbobbi
    Bbobbi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

any leans for today?

FrostE

Quote Originally Posted by Bbobbi View Post
    any leans for today?
    I think I know which way I am going, but let me do a little more research and get back with ya.

FrostE

Bama -2.5 tonight

I am going to parlay with the over as well at 41.5

Its hard to beat a team twice, especially one as good as Bama.

Final 27-19

FrostE

Final Bowl Record 19-12-1

I actually won a pool 73 peeps deep.

I was happy with my picks, but I know I could have done better.

Til Next Year. Have a great off season!

First 12