jonny-paizon
    jonny-paizon's Avatar Become A Pro!

texas-tech mizz

Looking for some input on this game Texas tech vs mizz....I am new I this site but I have
    Been researching this game, amd my thoughts are Texas tech +18 and the over of 67... Both teams have there rbs out of the game tomorrow, including josey for mizz who is there leading rusher.
    I think that Texas tech could stay close in this game and possibly even win outright if there passing game is on, which playing against mizz who is ranked 101 for pass d and tech is #7 in pass offense..all his passing will stop the clock and produce high scoring game....opinions on thos game please or any info that I may have mis interpreted will be thankful..

Also leaning on
    Kstate
    Washington
    Michigan under

Input please.....

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Not sure Texas Tech has looked like one of the worse teams in the Nation in there last 3 games. Losing 66 to 6 at home to OK State. Then at Texas 52-20 and at home to Iowa st 42-7. I wouldn't put any cash on that team right now but good luck

gamble
    gamble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3984

no way mizzou loses at home to this tech team, not sure if i would lay the points but this line is high for a reason. josey being out doesn't hurt the offense, hes a stud but k-law is fine running the ball. franklin is getting better and better as the year goes on as well, mizzou's defensive numbers look bad cause of a couple bad games against baylor, ou and okie state but i don't think they're a bad unit. over might not be a bad play as this could definitely get high scoring but i think the spread is close to a coinflip

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Quote Originally Posted by jonny-paizon View Post
    Looking for some input on this game Texas tech vs mizz....I am new I this site but I have
    Been researching this game, amd my thoughts are Texas tech +18 and the over of 67... Both teams have there rbs out of the game tomorrow, including josey for mizz who is there leading rusher.
    I think that Texas tech could stay close in this game and possibly even win outright if there passing game is on, which playing against mizz who is ranked 101 for pass d and tech is #7 in pass offense..all his passing will stop the clock and produce high scoring game....opinions on thos game please or any info that I may have mis interpreted will be thankful..

Also leaning on
    Kstate
    Washington
    Michigan under

Input please.....
    I've been fading my alma mater, but today I think they'll cover and am considering throwing a buck @ +650

Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

Josey won the starting job, barely, and is out, but Missouri has decent # 2 and # 3 rb's...
    QB Franklin is maturing and making good decisions.
    Missouri has decent "D", TT has NONE. Windy, will hurt TT's passing more than MU's, style wise Daniel runs out of the pocket and throws line drive passes into the receivers gut facing him.
    Missouri - 18, BIG.

DJ Dana
    DJ Dana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

I'm taking Mizzou here even with the -18 pts I'm having to lay.