cmle123
    cmle123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 783

work together

it seem we are lack in communication in this forum. we only post the play and yet put the detail in play. i want build team so we work what hot and what stay away since there so many games. i don't believe there such thing as fix game. it all out there for the research. as tonight i like under by my research for okl game and i did posted. so far so good. what i really want where can we chat agrue what to take not to take. i dun want become a leader post that might be wrong but we are lack team work to beat the book.

tcarn01
    Shockers!!!!!
    tcarn01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 595

buddy, I hate to say it but I think you need to learn how to speak/type before anyone will listen to you... I meen *** on man wht is u be a talkn about wit al that i meen rallay man

ultrasouth
    Update your status
    ultrasouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1256

cmle123

yeah i suck at english but my point is that there is too many poster and duno where to get right pick. we need something tell us what really hot and cold. Oklahoma State(2) at Iowa State ad most of us here suggested take okla but there little value in it.

thfootball
    thfootball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7659

we research, and sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes we just follow because we're too lazy or confused to research

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Quote Originally Posted by thfootball View Post
    we research, and sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes we just follow because we're too lazy or confused to research

no doubt

cmle123

i guess luck on my side today