16johnnymac
    16johnnymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1412

Ok State is the play!!!

Blowout !!! They will play to tribute the loss of their Womens hoop coach! 1 half and ATS easy ?

Dime Time
    Dime Time's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agree

Drew0585
    Drew0585's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4083

Tough call. At first glance, I kind of liked Iowa St plus the points, but now I'm leaning Ok St-17 1H. Ok State's offense starts fast and can rack up points in a hurry. Combine that with the fact that Iowa State's defense gives up fairly big numbers in the first half, I think it's a winner. In the first half, Iowa state gave up 34 to UT, 31 to Missouri, 21 to Baylor, and 20 to TAMU (who did not play well in the 1st half).

DangerousOne
    DangerousOne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

I'm not saying OK St. is not the play beacause it probably is. But do you really think the death of the womens hoops coach will change the outcome in this game. It won't make a 1 point difference, but OK State does out-class ISU.

DerekMadden
    DerekMadden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by DangerousOne View Post
    I'm not saying OK St. is not the play beacause it probably is. But do you really think the death of the womens hoops coach will change the outcome in this game. It won't make a 1 point difference, but OK State does out-class ISU.
    not to mention the fact that once on the field, it's not about emotions. It's about execution.

jakeloftin2186
    jakeloftin2186's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1188

i like first quarter -7

Dime Time
    Dime Time's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DangerousOne View Post
    That's a valid point, but sometimes school spirit can be a motivation in some cases. I have also seen it to be a distraction, although I feel Ok St won't have a problem blowing out Iowa St. either way tonight.

Bill Eldred
    Bill Eldred's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think they win but they will not come close to covering the spread. I also think the game goes over 70 points

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

Even if OKSt puts up 50 still not sure what Iowa will be able to do. Its a tough call tonight. Just gonna watch.

cmle123
    cmle123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 783

sure is a blow out