DodgerBlue55
    DodgerBlue55's Avatar Become A Pro!

VT/UNC - Bet the Under if Anything...

I'm relatively new to Sportsbetting, and a newb on these forums, so take it for what it's worth, but I would be very cautious in putting much on this game.

I'm a lifelong Hokie fan, that lives in the area, and know that VTech has been money in Thursday night games, but I think we could very well see another underwhelming performance by the Hokies tonight. I think the weather will limit both offenses tonight. A front passed through today, and it is very cold and blustery. Not gonna be much passing going on from either team, and this wind will wreck havoc on Tech's shaky punter and kicker.

Other than last weeks game against GT, VTech has been very frustrating to watch. Too many big plays given up on D, and way too many costly turnovers on Offense have made too many games a lot closer than they should have been. UNC is as not as bad as they played last week, and probably are pretty pissed for getting embarrassed. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see UNC pull of an upset.

I think due to the crappy weather, and Beamer wanting to play conservative, the Under is the only solid play. If I had to pick ATS I would lean UNC.

VT 21 - UNC 14

Bs1194
    Bs1194's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4894

Thanks for the read. Im alao on the under for 2u

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

VT scores at least 31 tonight

DennisT
    DennisT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4946

if you select V.T. to win 21 -14 what,s wrong with taking the 10 1/2?

DJ Dana
    DJ Dana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

I took the under (at 48 pts) as well tonight. Both teams look a bit shaky but UNC doesn't look like they can put up pts with any consistency.

DodgerBlue55
    DodgerBlue55's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DennisT View Post
    if you select V.T. to win 21 -14 what,s wrong with taking the 10 1/2?
    Because I could just as easily seeing it being 21-7 VT. Just thought I'd throw out a final score guess. With the way both teams have played this year, I'm not comfortable laying money either way on the spread. I don't see a high scoring game though, whatever the final is.