BLACKSHIRTS #1
    BLACKSHIRTS #1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Virginia Tech and S. Miss big for me tonight

southern miss is on a roll and playing one of the worst teams in division one in uab
    north carolina has not impressed me at all this year and is playing on the road in blacksburg a tough place to play and logan thomas is playing lights out lately. good luck to all.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

hard to argue betting against tech, made serious bank with them years ago on thursday football in blackoutburg it's back baby.

jamesoneil
    jamesoneil's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't know man, these two picks seem like an 0-2 picks. 1-1 if you get lucky.

BLACKSHIRTS #1
    BLACKSHIRTS #1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jamesoneil View Post
    I don't know man, these two picks seem like an 0-2 picks. 1-1 if you get lucky.
    whats your reasoning do you really think the tarheels will hang within a touchdown and a FieldGoal against va tech in blacksburg when they just got shutout 13 -0 by a baaad nc state team
    and for the other game im betting against uab they are a doormat and austin davis will have a field day!! we will have to wait and see maybe i will get lucky then

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Thursday night ESPN football in blackberryburg if u don't understand this part of it you are too young and should stop gambling

dontazeme1
    dontazeme1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

i like your picks here blackshirts im on southern miss-23 big....hopefully no let down and they put there foot on the pedal in this C-USA conference clinching game they i see them winning by at least 27+....but anything can happen GL