Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Big Ten Saturday Totals Winner!!!

Indiana @ Michigan State Over 53

Indiana is playing 7 freshman on defense including white cornerbacks. There is a God given reason that white boys don't play corner. This is the WORST B10 defense I've ever seen and I've been watching B10 football for over 30 years. How does 47.6 ppg in their last 5 B10 games sound? Indiana on the other hand is now playing Mr. Football from Indiana high school fb last year fresh QB Tre Roberson. He's already pretty good and led them to 58 points & over 800 yards in the last 2 games. The weather is the only thing that could hold this one under 60 imo!

Michigan State 48
    Indiana 27

Mr Handicapable

Weather for East Lansing...light rain possible....prob 45 or so at gametime. The total creeped up to 53.5 but still easy imo with the Hoosiers improving offense and bottom feeder defense.

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    Weather for East Lansing...light rain possible....prob 45 or so at gametime. The total creeped up to 53.5 but still easy imo with the Hoosiers improving offense and bottom feeder defense.
    I get it...but Michigan State has a really solid defense. I would not be surprised to see them win 35-10 or thereabouts. I would be careful with this one. I think the total is pretty accurate. Good luck though, I hope you cash.

Mr Handicapable

Indiana doesn't hold anyone to 35...esp. on the road. I admit I haven't seen MSU much this year but they've given up 100 pts (25 ppg) in their last 4. Minnesota just put up 400+ yards and they're just as bad as IU. This Indiana QB Roberson is going to be pretty good....trust me on that one. If he can outrun Ohio State's defense then he can outrun MSU too.

HotRush
    HotRush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 409

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    Indiana doesn't hold anyone to 35...esp. on the road. I admit I haven't seen MSU much this year but they've given up 100 pts (25 ppg) in their last 4. Minnesota just put up 400+ yards and they're just as bad as IU. This Indiana QB Roberson is going to be pretty good....trust me on that one. If he can outrun Ohio State's defense then he can outrun MSU too.

I agree. After seeing him play OSU I can't overlook him not being able to put up pts. I like this bet

Mr Handicapable

24-3 with 10 minutes left 2Q. MSU might get Over 53 by themselves....Indiana probably has the worst D in D1 football. 1 game left vs Purdue....should be 7th straight Over for the sorry Hoosier D.

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Looking great. This was a popular play but a good one non-the-less!

flocko76
    flocko76's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3316

49-3