Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quality input on OKLAHOMA -14 at BAYLOR is appreciated!

Quality input on Oklahoma -14 at Baylor is appreciated! I know Oklahoma is coming off of there bye week.

Coach Jake
    Winning
    Coach Jake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 480

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post
    Quality input on Oklahoma -14 at Baylor is appreciated! I know Oklahoma is coming off of there bye week.
    I think that bye week is the best thing to stop an offense like this and figure out injuries. Baylor has 4 DBs out, 2 are returning starters and had a close comeback win vs Kansas last week, but were favored by 22 so they are very overrated. My spot's still at -14.5 so im waiting for -14

Elysee26
    Elysee26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 646

Q

Griffin, the QB at Baylor has a 188.6 rating, 3rd in the nation. The bye week for Oklahoma is a smoke screen. Baylor might win....

Coach Jake
    Winning
    Coach Jake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 480

RG3 is the smoke screen, and a bye week is rest and extra time for preparation which kills an offense like this. Baylor was losing 53-10 going into the 4th quarter last year with RG3 vs the same defense.

Scuba Gooding Jr
    Scuba Gooding Jr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Like OU here, Baylor gives u points in bunches and the road team in this series is 10-1 ATS in the last 11 meetings. Also OU is only giving up 16 ppg on the road this year.

RenoHightower
    RenoHightower's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2688

OU see's this type of offense every day in practice and OU's DB's are some of the best in the country. Having Fleming back makes a huge difference and Wort will be at full strength along with Tony Jefferson. OU's D will punish Baylor and probably force 2 or 3 turnovers.

The offense will score without Broyles in this game simply because Baylor stinks on D. Lastly, Bob pays attention to all the BCS talk, don't let him fool you. With it being a night game on TV he will look to make a statement to try and sway some votes and let people know that even without Broyles OU is still a team to reckon with.

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

OU beat baylor by 29 on the road last year

I see no reason why they can't replicate that or at least get close

I'm thinking OU - 55, Baylor - 28