Pickma$ter
    Pickma$ter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 403

Week 12 Picks Loaded....

Sorry guys don't have the time for write ups due to being so busy capping the Basketball games. But here are some plays I already locked in.

Cinn.-3
    Louisville-1
    Ohio-6.5
    OU-14
    Wisconsin-14
    NC State+9
    N. Carolica+11
    Indiana+28.5
    LA Tech +7
    Miami (OHO) -2.5
    Buffalo-11
    Temple-13
    E. Michigan +3.5
    Michigan -2.5
    Ohio State-6.5
    Utah State-8.5
    SMU+21
    USC +15.5
    Arkansas St-11.5

GL everyone...

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

any thoughts on stanford - 20???

Cal is just atrocious on the road and lost by 34 at home to stanford last season. I'm just scared about SU having a downgame after such a bad loss against Oregon

under normal circumstances, that's a line that should be about - 28

thfootball
    thfootball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7659

I'm looking way ahead to saturday and have my eyes on Tulsa, because the week after is houston, and tulsa better not come seeing them with a previous loss. Hope the spread isn't too high. probably around -17 tulsa vs Utep, a guess it is.

Pickma$ter

Brah, I have lean toward Cal. I think cal will enough succes moving the ball to stay within -20 points...but like you pointed out Standford is weary right know. Im laying off it for know.

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by Pickma$ter View Post
    Brah, I have lean toward Cal. I think cal will enough succes moving the ball to stay within -20 points...but like you pointed out Standford is weary right know. Im laying off it for know.

bro you're talking about a team that loses nearly all their road games by 17+ points

Cal even lost at UCLA by 17

Pickma$ter

Quote Originally Posted by thfootball View Post
    I'm looking way ahead to saturday and have my eyes on Tulsa, because the week after is houston, and tulsa better not come seeing them with a previous loss. Hope the spread isn't too high. probably around -17 tulsa vs Utep, a guess it is.
    Tulsa has been a tricky team to get nailed down..Vegas had this team underrated and Tulsa has cashed tickets off of it. Tulsa jumped like 20 spots in the power rankings. Im a little worried about that jump and last time I saw that with another team late in season was Michigan and they lost to Iowa SU that week.
    Last edited by Pickma$ter; 11-13-11 at 11:23 PM.

Pickma$ter

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    bro you're talking about a team that loses nearly all their road games by 17+ points Cal even lost at UCLA by 17
    Brah, True can't argue with that. But as a side note Its easier to get pumped up to beat Standford a top 10 team as a huge underdog then being favored over at the time a crappy UCLA....Emotions in College football can due strange thinks and Cal will want to prove something so expect Standford to get the best Cal team here.

Pickma$ter

Play added BYU -23